• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HMA - LMA

Plunder Queen

I was curious when would be a good time to make the jump from HMA to LMA. My attack/defense is 192/132. I have my Arc to 80. Leveling my 20 Traz to about 30 or so. I bring in roughly 210 FPS not counting what I win in gbg or by sniping. I have consistently been in the top 5 since I reached HMA. I was wondering if I should take my CF or CC to 60 before I make the jump. I have 4 medal expansions that will be used very soon and I will be out of room. Space is becoming an issue especially with the new event building coming up with the summer event.

You’re welcome to pick apart. I know I went GB happy so the space is my fault.

I do have enough to tech sprint through LMA. If and when I do move to LMA, do I stay there for long or try to get to CA for the clockmakers? I do RQ FPS, collecting coins, unbirthday, and saltpeter. I’m up in the air if I should go for the CF first as FPS aren’t a main priority?

My city is in Sinerania if you want to take a look as well. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

DevaCat

Oh my, I'm jealous! Seriously, nice city and you've ticked off all the points I would as to being ready to move up. In LMA you'll have 2 RQ givers to play with which can give a really great boost to your production -- you will never want to go back to just one lol. The supply buildings for RQs are larger than the alchemists, but not badly so. Older guides suggested just rushing through to get to Colonial asap, but LMA would be a good place to get some more levels on a CF if you wanted to before moving on to the clockmakers.

I don't know how things are on S, but on my world you'd have no problem making the jump and landing still in the top of the hood. Well done!

Plunder Queen

@DevaCat thank you for your input! I have my trinity to 10 as well. Was going to work on my zeus after my CF/CC to 60. I’m looking forward to the two RQ slots. I did do the Indy map but I didn’t touch the two sectors that trigger the one RQ slot to get locked. I can fight the first three rounds of GE. I can usually do about 200 negs and 150 fights in gbg. I don’t have a lot of goods stocked though. That’s my one fault. Do I keep my event buildings down an age to get me those HMA goods? Thanks again!

BruteForceAttack

If you do rqs with saltpeter....skip lma and directly go to col and work on clockmakers.....there is nothing really that impressive in lma. BTW looking at your city I'd probably try and work on more attack so that you dont have to do many negs

Plunder Queen

@BruteForceAttack thanks! I was thinking that as well. Only drawback is I only have 10 one up kits so what would be my main priority buildings to age up? Are champions effective? Should I age that up? I have 5 winners plazas, those aged up will help with more attack? What about my two CMS? I want to make sure my attack is decent before I jump too quickly

BruteForceAttack

I'd just not use them for now....save them for later..... maybe you may need to use couple of them on magnum opus ...so that you can do quests for events

Then again if you endup have ton of clockmakers you dont them...i'd just hoard them for now.

Just An Observer

@DevaCat thank you for your input! I have my trinity to 10 as well. Was going to work on my zeus after my CF/CC to 60. I’m looking forward to the two RQ slots. I did do the Indy map but I didn’t touch the two sectors that trigger the one RQ slot to get locked. I can fight the first three rounds of GE. I can usually do about 200 negs and 150 fights in gbg. I don’t have a lot of goods stocked though. That’s my one fault. Do I keep my event buildings down an age to get me those HMA goods? Thanks again!
What do you think about using the Star Gazer for getting previous era goods?

Plunder Queen

@Just An Observer since it’s from a way higher age it would be costly for me to level it to an effective level that would make it worth it for me to level it. I do have a kraken, AO, and TA that are already pretty expensive for me to keep leveling.

Just An Observer

Since you have twice the base daily FP production I have, that gives you a leg up there. My idea as someone who buys Diamonds is to get enough to do the blueprints for as many leveling up sessions as one can do in a month for those far into the future GB's. You would be able to do the same thing but in two weeks due to the FP output.

Right now I am trying to get the recursion going to a decent level in the EMA era. Chateau/Himeji/LoA/St. Mark's are the primary pieces here. Chateau was brought to Level 10. LoA is climbing up so I can eliminate all but 5 supply factories (as I call them) and open up space to build a Fighter Suite of GB's, then the main effort for supplies goes to Himeji with some St. Mark's leveling up to keep the coins in balance with the supplies.

Reading about how you have climbed so many levels on those buildings reminds me of the phrase that the longest journey begins with a single step. The description of your city is inspirational to me. It will be a long journey to get there for me but I hope to have fun doing it!

Plunder Queen

@Just An Observer personally I don’t have much luck with my HC. I have a lot more luck with my blue galaxy hitting. It’s great that you got your chat to 10. That’s what I’m doing after my Traz. You for sure want to get your trinity to 10. Get your CDM, Zeus, and COA to 10. That right there will be a nice 90% attack boost. I have been playing for roughly 8 months and have learned a lot with a mentors help. There were some gbs I could have went without building but I can’t delete them now. St Marks is great for you to get coins for unbirthday quests. Get those 5 fp packs from RQ. The game changer for me was event buildings. Always try to go for the attack event buildings. You will always have access to fp. Attack is invaluable! I went a long time without a decent attack boost and now I have a very high one. Checker Mate Squares and carousels are great. Learning to fight is essential. I’m still learning that now, for a long time I was really clueless and actually refused to learn to fight but it’s cheaper and easier long term than negotiating.

Just An Observer

Thank you for your perspective of life 5 months of gameplay ahead of mine. For a further boost to fighting, after doing the Feudal Japan settlement to my satisfaction, it will be time to grind out the Viking settlement to get the Ygg up to full strength. That deal should serve as a solid basic training for bringing up my Fighter side. I do like doing Negotiations though. They do twice as good as Fighting in GBG while taking the field in GE with an army would make for more points. Still, I can punch out 64/48's every time doing Negotiations in GE, which seems sufficient for the level my guild is at to make for competitive showings. We have a high score of over 90% to our credit. Unfortunately the other side had 2% more than we did and won!

Plunder Queen

@Just An Observer Oh no. I’m sorry to hear. Are you in a competitive guild? I think that makes a huge difference as well. I’m slacking on my Viking settlement. I’m working on my third colossus right now. I find negotiating to be fun, it’s like a mini game. I just feel badly spamming for trades in my guild though. I almost have 200 fights for this GBG which as someone who is just transitioning from negs to fighting I’m kinda proud. I’m just nervous to make a jump to LMA and maybe not having enough attack power. With the villa next month I will hit about 210. I have a carousel I need to put down for more boost as well.

Last edited:

Just An Observer

If a guild can score over 90 in GE's, I would say that rates as Very Competitive based on performances seen over the course of time playing FoE. In the current GE, I got the 15 minutes of extra time at the now-completed Friends Tavern before entering the GE at Level 4. Along the way I collected 6 extra turns to move forward. I was able to do all 14 Negotiations in those 15 minutes. Diamonds got spent once and it was on the last spot. That is how I ended that 64/48 run. Beat that :)

Nicholas002

If a guild can score over 90 in GE's, I would say that rates as Very Competitive based on performances seen over the course of time playing FoE. In the current GE, I got the 15 minutes of extra time at the now-completed Friends Tavern before entering the GE at Level 4. Along the way I collected 6 extra turns to move forward. I was able to do all 14 Negotiations in those 15 minutes. Diamonds got spent once and it was on the last spot. That is how I ended that 64/48 run. Beat that :)
I used to do half of 3 and all of 4 on one tavern boost every week until I got the firepower to fight most of 4.

Plain Red Justice

I just feel badly spamming for trades in my guild though.
Maybe because you haven't tried making the goods yourself or made an effort to pull off goods outside rather from inside of the guild. The more you make your own goods via Chateau RQ'ing, the less damage you would do to the guild goodswise via trading down and the more FPs your new bloods that knows how to play are going to make. Taking care of your guild's goods environment is a social responsibility for those that would badly need them in the future

Agent327

Maybe because you haven't tried making the goods yourself or made an effort to pull off goods outside rather from inside of the guild. The more you make your own goods via Chateau RQ'ing, the less damage you would do to the guild goodswise via trading down

How would you do damage to the Guild? You trade with guildmembers, not with the Guild.

Taking care of your guild's goods environment is a social responsibility for those that would badly need them in the future

Doesn't the same apply to those taking the trades?