• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Ebeondi Asi

Simply by asking SAV players what pts they get from hitting other SAV players. I mean unless these people are lying I consider it verified. I know I get 415+ from every SAV player I attack. I am in SAAB
Just to mention I am in Future Era, and I get abut the same points 415 to (515 Highest ever) for fighting 'Era above' players). does not seen to matter too much if they are in Arctic Oceanic or Virtual.
So from that one data point and the quoted person, I would guess everyone gets about the same points for winning the Era above..
(Need some input from players in lower Eras Contemporary. LMA, Progressive.. etc what they get for winning "era Above" battles in PvP

icarusethan

Simply by asking SAV players what pts they get from hitting other SAV players. I mean unless these people are lying I consider it verified. I know I get 415+ from every SAV player I attack. I am in SAAB
SAV players' hard opponents are still SAV and they can get 450ish points so idk what you trying to say

Portia the Benevolent

Absolutely lost interest. It is clear this game will overwhelmingly benefit the players who are the last that need benefitting. Without a staggeringly high city attack and a vast amount of expendable medals you’ll be left fighting for a 20 FPs payout at the end of the month because in addition to above-mentioned issues you have to contend with 5 loss deductions a day. I can tell you in advance low levels will opt out en masse because their city attack is too low to compete, and mid-level like me will see the end result not worth the effort. Bye y’all. And for those that like it, carry on.

Ironrooster

Just to mention I am in Future Era, and I get abut the same points 415 to (515 Highest ever) for fighting 'Era above' players). does not seen to matter too much if they are in Arctic Oceanic or Virtual.
So from that one data point and the quoted person, I would guess everyone gets about the same points for winning the Era above..
(Need some input from players in lower Eras Contemporary. LMA, Progressive.. etc what they get for winning "era Above" battles in PvP
My city in Industrial Age is seeing about 422 for 1 age up, around 270 for same era, and 155 for 1 era down.
My city in High Middle Ages sees the same.
They do however go higher from time to time. Seems to be related to really high defender boosts.

RazorbackPirate

Absolutely lost interest. It is clear this game will overwhelmingly benefit the players who are the last that need benefitting. Without a staggeringly high city attack and a vast amount of expendable medals you’ll be left fighting for a 20 FPs payout at the end of the month because in addition to above-mentioned issues you have to contend with 5 loss deductions a day. I can tell you in advance low levels will opt out en masse because their city attack is too low to compete, and mid-level like me will see the end result not worth the effort. Bye y’all. And for those that like it, carry on.
Doing badly, huh?

Ebeondi Asi

I find the attitude odd.
I am ranked high in all three aspects Guild, Era and World overall. I have spent only a few medals( over three Worlds total less than 500) and nor diamonds. I collected Forge points from several chests already, no need to wait to the end of the month.
The fact is. extremely low City defense is of totally no concern. My own high attack boost does matter, particularly for attacking higher Era players. but that comes from playing the game over time.
And the best way to counter the five losses is to use a single Bronze Era spearman. no problem.(The difference between a full Future Era defense losing is -430 vs a bronze Spearman the loss drops to -130 Big difference the attacker's win numbers do not see any difference from my defense changing. so good for them and good for me too) A drummer or flagbearer might be better to lose even fewer points (if you have a weak city defense) this all would be up to the player to decide can you win? or will you mostly lose?

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

I put the single spearfighter defense to the test. A player that defeated my full army the day before defeated my single unit. I lost the same amount of points both times. Has anyone else tested this?

OldTyme72

Just a quick question: Does the SBC not count towards defense A&D in the PVP towers?
I upgraded a level & noticed no difference.
What buildings are contributing to my city defense A&D? o_O

Pickleweasel

Just a quick question: Does the SBC not count towards defense A&D in the PVP towers?
I upgraded a level & noticed no difference.
What buildings are contributing to my city defense A&D? o_O

It should; which level did you achieve? Some levels don't increase the percentage.

Ironrooster

it Looks Like Nobody Wants to Attack me Anymore' With the 3400 Defense i Have in Brisgard While Being in Oceanic Future' and 1600 Defense in Yorkton While Being in LMA :p
Yeah, no point in attacking the heavily boosted, when most are easier - besides the points are roughly the same. Plus the refresh button is there for the odd time all three choices are not very good.;)

Yugi the 7empest

I have decided that PVP is not for me. Just not thrilled with it. Not saying it's bad or needs major work, just a pass for me. That being said, I really wish we had the option of removing that PVP tower from our city especially with the big red "exclamation point" above it, which will remain there as an eyesore for those of us not interested in participating.

honey55

The exclamation mark went away on mine. I did it til Monday. I was 1st in my guild, 8th in my age, and under 200 in global. I didn't find it worth the time. I may have won a few rewards but nothing compared to gbg.i lost more units as I was mostly fighting Venus and I'm SAM. Gbg is faster as I can fight in auto alot and the rewards are better and I do more battles and lose less units and can use rogues. Since I'm not motivated by ranking and no one has given me a reason to care about it, I guess it makes pvp not something I care enough to do. As far as I can see, the fights don't necessarily reward the best fighters anymore than gbg rewards the best guilds. It's pretty much based on profit from what I can see. I do gbg because I enjoy it and it pays off not because it is fair competition. I can get into pvp but I don't enjoy it enough to continue.