• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

Ebeondi Asi

i use to play with out doing the events guess i can again but do like most of them O:\
Players can play howevr they like (within the rules). Do what makes you happy.
I skipped several Everts recently.(Doing a few bits but not trying to get anything big) But played this one a lot. Im doing a town a day.

Dursland

But played this one a lot. Im doing a town a day.
Same. Mooingcat's guide was a game changer for me, made it possible to optimize the process.

Thanks to him I'm aiming beyond the 600 mark and looking to hit 650 for the double renovation kit. If I don't miss any game time in the next 5 days I should make it.

Vexeens

Here my feedback from the event:

Easily one of the best made events among the current circulating events. Candycrush one is the worst if you ask me. Anyways, the only reason im turning to this place to leave a feedback is because reporting a bug on the game in the support center only leaves me with a generic answer and that i should send them a video and detailed report of it, like its something a general player HAS to do. I believe my job is to report the damn bug and then Inno's job is to confirm it and fix it and yet the bug has been present from the first year of this mini-game.

The bug: When the ship finishes delivering the supplies to the festival building at the exact same time as the festival building finishes producing a batch of shamrocks, BOTH the delivered supplies and the supposedly produced shamrocks vanish into thin air. This only happens when both of those finish ath the same exact time.

Hopefully this gets through this year and maybe, just MAYBE Inno could fix it at some point.

xivarmy

Red dot 13 in my only main world .... now to remember to CLAIM ALL b4 the event ends .

Can you imagine if I fall asleep after watching the swinging ship pendulum only to see the event gone and NOT having pressed that claim all.button????.... I'll blame the red dot dev that inserted that 'accumulator 'into the event program
I'm pretty sure it autoclaims any unclaimed rewards at event end. Not that I recommend testing that but when they first debuted this delayed-claim mechanism I think we got a statement on that.

Dursland

Just picked up prize 600, now have 2nd archdruid hut upgrade. I decided not to upgrade yet though, as I'm working on a third hut. I want to double my chances of getting 2x with blue galaxy so will leave #2 and #3 on level 9 until I get the third upgrade.

Might pick up a third Eagle Mountain, will depend if I get mt reserve kit on next couple towns. Looks like getting 2x reno kit at 650 will be doable.

CDmark

I heard Mt Reserve kit was in 11th anniversary event on beta, so hopefully you'll be able to finish that Eagle Mountain sooner rather than later.
Wildlife coming afterwards so keep an eye on it. Should have Mt Reserve and Heroes. If you are good at the minigame, you can cash in very cheap. I was getting full MR's for about 2500 diamonds. HT will be a little more bcs it has more levels.

CDmark

I think this event was pretty good. I had plenty of pots of gold to do what I wanted to do. I will finish a town this afternoon and I am at 425. Every new town goes fast for the first 25ish task so I can see getting the 2nd 50 Arch druid fragments. Many times, I went for the 50 and 100 chest, got good prizes and upgrades. I did the 1400 POG for the first town but then switched my strategy to try for 450 tasks. It was easier than I thought but did require time almost everyday, took a couple days off.
The money line didn't look appealing at all to me, seems they can't find the incentive they had with the winter event.
Not happy about the newsletter giving nothing, I guess that was the news, no extra pots for me.

This is a good event I hope they don't ruin it. Players can choose their time commitment, more time, more rewards. For casual players, they can still get a L9 and then wait work Arch upgrades. L9 isn't a bad building at all.

Mor-Rioghain

why do the trees have to have a road ? they decorations
I would suppose it's because they're something like a "special" decoration like other event items are classified as "special" residential, military, cultural and so on. Many of the recent event items have been reclassified after the initial boost has been used for a prescribed time period i.e,, the Daunting Tree amongst others when it is then reclassified as a decoration and only provides enthusiasm.

Johnny B. Goode

I'm pretty happy with this event. Takes me back a few years to when you could play an event with a bit of common sense and get the main prize without following a strict formula or having prior knowledge from beta. I followed none of the advice or formulas I saw on here, nor did I watch any videos. Purely going on experience from this event in the past and common sense decision making, I will have a full level 9 Druid Hut in all 12 of my cities, along with the first 50 fragments for the Archdruid Hut level. And at least one or two selection kits/upgrades to boot. No money spent. No Diamonds spent, even in fulfilling event quests. This is the way it should be with all events. Making events that require a precise formula to even have a chance at the full main building is counter-productive to this game's continued existence, in my opinion. Rather than have to keep to a precise formula for the entirety of an event going forward, I'll probably just do the quests and collect what prizes I can along the way and not worry about the main buildings. I'll still get much of it, and the rest will eventually show up in the AD (or the next year). As I've said before, I play this game to relax, not to increase my stress level.

Xenosaur

Last day is today, have my level 9 already. Since it's such a monster generator, I decided to have some fun with the extra gold and I certainly will not feel rushed to get another upgrade (easily in the bag in 4 hours of time)

SO we can CRANK 'er UP!

Right now, it's generating 16.1 Q shamrocks in 8 hours, or in 2 hours, 4.03 Q.

A quick look at the parameter I've been growing ...

Ship, Festival both level 4
Hat level 1
Flowers Level 2
Cake Level 2
Drinks Level 1

Fireworks Level 4

You can see the investment levels for each one in this image:

Rock and Roll shamrock control 2023.jpg

Thanks Inno - this little engine is a blast to play with!

Last edited:

Dursland

Very nice Xerosaur, glad to see someone having fun with it.

I'm finished too. Made it to 700 in prize mark for the 80fp, which was nice. According to achievements I completed 21 towns, no time jumps.

Ended up with 3 druid huts and came up 1 kit short of 3 eagle mountains. Will finish that off in next event.

Also 4 trees of vitality and 2 trees of silence. Have room for 1 more tree of vitality then I'm done.