• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ge 1-4 frag this frag that hey look a relick a whole thing of what i just got a lot of frags for
    yah summer event is bout to start the day i go back to work from vacation lol :)
    the lady keeps hearing her donkeys squil so she looks out the cabin window to see a
    large serpent with feathers ! she grabs the shot gun but he gone .
    the end
    (donkey enclosure ,serpent from ge5 an log cabin )
    things that need no road .need 1 direction ,train gose 1 way elephant from gbg gose a diffrent way .statue of honor an road to victory gose another way .
    now the dragon from ge5 gose a diffrent one
    i use to not play the events i was good ,did bye a few diamonds some times .limted budget you can do only so much .i love this game ,will keep playing it .but have to stop spending so much on it .bills an food first then fun
    Angel.
    got to spending to much
    do not wish to add more things to my sign in account it hard enough rembering what i have for the game an then i have RL stuff to rember also an of course lots of notes cause i cant rember
    I had credit in my google play acct that i was saving for foe...but instead decided to invest in some movies. Just bought rise of skywalker. Its an excellent movie. Probaley will buy one more.
    something has to be done about the goods every one needs the same thing or trading the same thing sorry for the bad spelling
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…