• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Angel.

1. discord dislike

an there went another one i want info on game but not discord :(
  2. discord dislike

give us a way to turn off any an all messages that refer us to discord . i dont have it .did try it,did not like it ,left it .dont want it back . im guessing i did not do this right for a vote ,i dont see a vote thing .
  3. Guild Level Bonus

GE will never be null ,we use it to test how far we can go an see our fighting strength.guess it how you look at it. as far as the guild rewards go the big guilds cant use those to steal other guilds members now
  4. so tired of getting messages but cant see them cause i dont have discord

so tired of getting messages but cant see them cause i dont have discord
  5. not for me an a lot of others also

not for me an a lot of others also
  6. why send a notice to all but have to go to discord to see it i dont have or want discord

why send a notice to all but have to go to discord to see it i dont have or want discord
  7. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

they have that also .i think it would have been better as a silver or gold upgrade
  8. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

that Aqueduct thing in decorations says it gives the happy stuff an attack an defence but it dont give happy stuff when you build it just the attack an defence stuff
  9. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

sorry to me it another waste of a boost dont have time to run to city find it in inventory an go back to QI ,same with all those that work in GE an GBG a waste but hay that my oppion others will like them
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

im say in beta i played alone an hated QI. but here in live had my TEAM an most including me liked it
  11. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

thank you
  12. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

what i need to know is do we get the guild rewards at end of incursion or at end of championship ?
  13. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

QI is a 3 month long championship almost over in beta then will be here but not fun ,but dont use guild goods so thats a plus
  14. Plan to update settlement buildings?

Mughal is the last one for me im finished with all the others , sooner or later will be finished with it .
  15. Plan to update settlement buildings?

very nice buliding have it in inventory for now just not finished yet but do not like the game part of it sorry to say mine at level 4