• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2023 Feedback

Sharmon the Impaler

Yes I did but I'm certain I didn't get yesterday's bonus. You won't get it if you have a quest completed and uncollected.

Try it for yourself if you don't believe me :)
This is 100% certain , no testing needed. If you don't collect a DQ reward as well it does not autocollect. This only works in league prizes because that's when they pay them , at the end.

Sharmon the Impaler

One thing that I am doing is NOT collecting any spoon rewards and keeping the bar at 4 only using the last one as it comes up. This will give my 7 spoons , 2 golden spoons + the 4 sppons in the bar when they finally give a decent DS. 3 golden spoons if it is after the 2 golden spoon reward.

Dursland

I used a couple spoons I shouldn't have, but it was to play boards to see if they were actually giving stuff.

3 boards in a row had me deciding not to spend diamonds on spoons but the ones since have shown me it was just extraordinarily bad luck on those.

I think I will spend 3600 diamonds on Heroes Tavern day and hopefully that's it for me this event - roughly 8000. Will try to average enough cups per board to get 2nd vineyard with that. 8000 is a bit low according to estimated costs, but I seem to come under those every event.

Not worth going for gold league again, can see that now with 100% certainty. It's only going to be obtainable if the event requires a lot of time, rather than spending - like Fellowship. Maybe Halloween will be a good one?

I'm happy with Grape Stomping Level 1 though, very good addition to my city.

Hoping I can get 2 Legendary Lodges here too. Kraken and an Archdruid Hut will be on the chopping block if I get 'em.

Dursland

Where are you getting the golden updates for the Taverns ? The selection kits aren't full all the way to golden.
I got them in Fellowship Event, sorry for the confusion.

I got gold pass and I believe that was 4 lodge upgrades on my way to 6 Sunhavens. Sold one in AD before I realized I wanted them lol. Used one, two left.

(Yes I was one of the lucky ones in the A/B test this time)

Ebeondi Asi

yes. definitely. You will be happier thinking you can drink the coffee and eat the desserts.
The bright colors should help.
The main things to remember is all laws of Physics still apply, and everything will be OK, Tomorrow.

Eadyth

Do any of the jars produce Wishing Well fragments. I read somewhere that the white ones do, but I'm not experiencing this.

PJS299

Well, I just got 30 sacks of flower in one incident run, so it's good to see that it hasn't dropped off like the Soccer Event...

On a more negative note, it looks like it's going to be impossible for me to get the Grape Stomping, as silver is already really high.

Who came up with the idea for the grape stomping? It seems kinda gross tbh.

UBERhelp1

Well, I just got 30 sacks of flower in one incident run, so it's good to see that it hasn't dropped off like the Soccer Event...

On a more negative note, it looks like it's going to be impossible for me to get the Grape Stomping, as silver is already really high.

Who came up with the idea for the grape stomping? It seems kinda gross tbh.
It's been a thing for a looong time. Like we're talking at least 300 CE. It was just a way to crush grapes to make wine. Now it's mostly a cultural thing.

PJS299

And of course right after I collect all the incidents a quest tells me to collect incidents... Always seems to happen lol