• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.271

Arya66

I use the bug to make thousands of goods from my space colonies. Thank Inno for telling us about the bug so we could use the normally useless Finish all Goods before the bug gets fixed.
If you have no clue what I mean, LoL
Rule # 7 -

7. Bugs​

Each player is required to report serious errors immediately to the Forge of Empires Team. A player is not allowed to knowingly take advantage of bugs.

Sharmon the Impaler

Rule # 7 -

7. Bugs​

Each player is required to report serious errors immediately to the Forge of Empires Team. A player is not allowed to knowingly take advantage of bugs.
@*ebe* didn't knowningly use a bug , he was told it was a bug after he used it. It was fixed(broken) before they announced it was a bug.

Vasabis

Army Management
  • We heard your feedback and made some adjustments to the way units are displayed in the army management. It's all about organization! Now, all damaged units will be sorted behind all healthy ones. This will make it easier for you to see the overall health of your army at a glance.

Not enjoying this improvement. It makes harder to follow the health bar of damaged units (non rogues), particularly, when need to fight fast and the damaged troops (non rogue) keep changing their places in the army.

Sharmon the Impaler

Not enjoying this improvement. It makes harder to follow the health bar of damaged units (non rogues), particularly, when need to fight fast and the damaged troops (non rogue) keep changing their places in the army.
You can remove stacking in settings by unchecking the unit stacking checkbox , that is what I did.

Vasabis

Stacking is good (at least for me), I don't have issues with it. But currrently healthy units are sorted firstly, and damaged units are sorted at the end after healthy units. This sorting order applies both to "Currently Selected Army" and "Available units to choose from". This sorting order is good for "Available units to choose from", since healthy units are always visible. But this sorting order is not comfortable for "Currently Selected Army". It would be better, if "Currently Selected Army" could use old sorting order.

Mor-Rioghain

I do not find the fix on unit selection much of a 'fix.' I rarely fight with all regular units (using rogues instead) so am unsure of how they're displayed but to find my hovers 'hiding' behind 4 or 6 'healthy' rogues is already annoying. I can hardly wait for opening day of battlegrounds when I am in a big fat hurry trying to find a damaged unit! :rolleyes: (But I suppose as an answer to overall customer needs, I suppose this is the better answer then some - at least I'll tell myself that in 2 days when the real trial begins.....)

Edit: After 2 rounds of battlegrounds I ammend my previous assessment. Using mostly rogues, I'd say that yes, it's an improvement but I didn't really see it until after I destroyed all of my drummer boys & color guards. Not really sure how this feature pans out with those who use multiple units. It's still a bit disconcerting to see my primary units over to the right of the healthy units.

Last edited:

Coach Zuck

I'd just like to point out that Vasabis appears to be talking about the "Currently Selected Army" section

You can remove stacking in settings by unchecking the unit stacking checkbox , that is what I did.
this happens even when stacking is off

--
I think most people would have preferred that this change only apply to the army replacements - not the currently selected army

The change is good I think for everyone, in the section where you click units that aren't in use to put them in your selected army, but extremely disorienting in the "currently selected army" section, and I don't think it's a matter of getting used to it, I think this is overall not an improvement for that area. Two steps forward, one back.

Citizen G

I HATE the new Army Management view. I sometimes will use damaged Units before fully healthy one, so this change makes it extremely difficult to properly compare and select the Units I want. PLEASE change it back!

If you won't change it back at least give us the option to choose our preferred view. That shouldn't be difficult for your programmers to do.

Last edited:

vickson

i'm still waiting for an update that allows us to toggle a auto replace feature, so all wounded units will be automatically replaced with full health units. the unloading and reloading is super tedious for regular players who don't use bots or scripts.