• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14462

I would like to help our guild grow overall and say thank you to everyone that help's me in the game, God Bless you all.

DeletedUser5105

My resolution is to NOT donate to my own GBs, no matter how few others do it, since I get no rewards.

DeletedUser

I will spend more time on RL stuff and less on this game......as my Colonial troops get attacked by tanks : (

DeletedUser14784

I vow to build a cleaner, better laid out and easy to manage village.

DeletedUser11518

My NYR is simple, I resolve to be tolerant of the rufus who plunders, it is probably his only power in life and should be pitied. I also will be appreciative of those who try to advise and help as they are my brothers and sisters. I may not always use their advice but I realize it was given in good faith.

DeletedUser14779

2015 -- The Year Will Be KEEN !!
Polish (with some Plunder) In between;
Keeping the Cities Clean;
Striving to be the Brightess Sheen;
Bringing It ON - 2015 !!

DeletedUser14788

New Year's Resolution

This year I resolve to stick with one world and actually conquer my continent (and of course help my guild along the way).

DeletedUser

Every day I will hunt mice in my friends and guild mates lands. When spotted, said mouse will be trapped and the building marked (M/P)

DeletedUser8476

My new year's resolution,
Is find a solution,
To help guildies grow everyday.

And to remind,
Those plundered from behind,
This is only for play!

DeletedUser14749

Hear Ye... Hear Ye...

Be it resolved in this New Year, that I ​wilst always wear clean undies beneath my armor...
...just in case!
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13522

I will win the Game!! .... or help the guild more, yes, yes help the guild more, to Win the GAME!!

DeletedUser14789

I will build up my guild and create a welcome environment for people to join. Then we will plunder and destroy!!!!! ha ha

DeletedUser

My NYR is to gain status and help raise my guild into the top 20 this year as I rise through the ages quickly

DeletedUser14794

I resolve to continue to play FoE throughout 2015 and have fun!

DeletedUser

My New year's Resolution is to grow both my guild and our feeder guild to full capacity with active quality players.
And, to convince INNO Games to add a feature allowing players to view just unread messages instead of having to go through all of them to find out which ones are still unread.

nbwhaler49

DeletedUser9026

My NYR is to rule my hood like Niccolo Machiavelli. Need I say more.

DeletedUser14147

My NYR is to get more of my friends to join me in FOE, so they to can have fun like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.