• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Diamonds - how to obtain them

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

how do i get diamonds? do you have to buy them or can you get them free? Thanks

DeletedUser

Hi Chevy, diamonds are the game's premium currency. You may optionally purchase them by pressing the golden "+" symbol in the upper right corner. There are also quests/missions, the tasks given to you by the characters who pop out from the left side of the game screen, that reward you with small amounts of diamonds :)

DeletedUser1069

Hmm. You can get 30 free diamonds for inputting your activation code. However...

When I went back and looked at my activation email, there was no activation code. Any ideas?

DeletedUser885

I'm jealous, I didn't get the activation code diamonds offer :( In fact, no free diamonds at all yet.

DeletedUser

On the settings screen, under the activation tab, the "resend activation Email" button is greyed out. Can't click on it.
Hi Smiths, I presume this means your email/account has already been activated in the system. Nevertheless, the email I showed you in PM came from clicking a link that popped out somewhere from the lower or right side of the game, not the normal way by opening the settings menu. I suggest hard refreshing your game (Ctrl + F5) or clearing your cache; if your email/account has not been activated you should see a mail icon with an exclamation mark in the panel where the idle buildings marker is normally shown.

DeletedUser1069

Okay, and thanks! Not trying to be a pain or get something for nothing--I know this is a beta test, and I'm actually interested in making sure things work the way they are supposed to!

Oh, and I have activated, just to be clear. I'm playing even as we speak.

--Howard

DeletedUser

Okay, and thanks! Not trying to be a pain or get something for nothing--I know this is a beta test, and I'm actually interested in making sure things work the way they are supposed to!

Oh, and I have activated, just to be clear. I'm playing even as we speak.

--Howard
That's more than alright, missing out on free stuff is annoying I know! I assumed it asked everyone to reactivate, since I thought I'd already activated my email/account when I got prompted again after the update. It may be a good idea to ask some of your guild members what they experienced to confirm whether this was the case; if it does turn out to be a bug you can post a thread here.

DeletedUser

Hello! I cant buy diamonds in game. First day I dont have any problems but now I cant buy them. Something wrong with the ingame page for buy diamonds?

DeletedUser

Hello! I cant buy diamonds in game. First day I dont have any problems but now I cant buy them. Something wrong with the ingame page for buy diamonds?
Hi Zarrok, I suggest you send us a support ticket about the issue you are experiencing. Please make sure you include all detail that could assist our staff identify and resolve the problem: error messages, thorough descriptions of how far you got / what went wrong and screenshots will all help :)

DeletedUser26

I sent an in-game ticket about it last night, including the error. so you should have some additional information on it.

DeletedUser

Hi, first post :) I also had trouble getting the code, there seems to be a bug, the first activation email does not contain the simple code however it is there, you see a link looks like this http://us.forgeofempires.com/start/emailvalidation/?action=validate&code=dfa70cadbcaffe13&email=*%40** (I have ed out my email for security) the code is the part after "code=" and before "&email", so in my case I just copy this bit ...dfa70cadbcaffe13... and use that as my code, worked fine, cool game btw.

DeletedUser

I also noticed that my first activation email only contained a link rather than the actual code. I re-sent it, used the code from the new email and had no problems after that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1664

Hey i have did 2 surveys for the free diamonds and also have tried my paypal account and other methods to buy diamonds and can not get them either way what do i need to do?

DeletedUser

Hey i have did 2 surveys for the free diamonds and also have tried my paypal account and other methods to buy diamonds and can not get them either way what do i need to do?
Press the "Support" button in the upper right corner of the Sponsor Pay offers window. There you can report an invalid transaction to their support team, as shown below:

Sponsorpay.jpg

Note: you must wait until the expected delivery time has elapsed until you can report an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.