• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Diamonds - how to obtain them

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Only thing that happens when I click that little golden + is my game screen shifts a little to the left..

DeletedUser

That might have something to do with your browser. I tried that on IE and it did just what you described, but it works for me on Chrome. Have you tried different browsers?

DeletedUser1754

Some of the free offers didn't work for me. It just went to a page that says, oh ya this was about such and such and nowhere is there a link and I never get diamonds. For the survey ones, it keeps telling, sorry we don't care what you think because your the wrong demographic and no diamonds.

DeletedUser

You need a bit of experience doing these kinds of offers to intuitively know which ones have a high chance of rewarding you credit and which ones don't. You just have to keep trying different kinds of offers. Always be sure to take a screenshot of a completed offer in case it isn't awarded, as you can always appeal it with some proof.

DeletedUser

Some of the free offers didn't work for me. It just went to a page that says, oh ya this was about such and such and nowhere is there a link and I never get diamonds. For the survey ones, it keeps telling, sorry we don't care what you think because your the wrong demographic and no diamonds.
Hi BlackKnight, if your survey/action/other was accepted and performed to completion, you should receive the stated number of diamonds automatically. If not then please follow these steps:

Press the "Support" button in the upper right corner of the Sponsor Pay offers window. There you can report an invalid transaction to their support team, as shown below:

Sponsorpay.jpg

Note: you must wait until the expected delivery time has elapsed until you can report an offer.

DeletedUser1783

Diamond Offer - redemption Problem

Hello FoE staff.

I had enjoyed the game very much for the 3+ weeks that I have been playing it. However after reaching a certain place within the game I really had hoped to find an alternative way to expand my city without needing to buy diamonds again. I have paid cash for a premium diamond purchase before but this time I decided to try one of the "sponsored offers". I signed up for the Blockbuster Movie rental offer and was directed by error messages to contact the Blockbuster Movie service to complete my order. I did this and my signup was completed 9 days ago. By the next day, I had not received any diamonds in game, so I researched and discovered there was a place to contact the listed 'Sponsorpay' group. I did this and was sent a confirmation email from them (in recognition of my problem) on Sept 1, 2012... Today is Saturday September 8, 2012 and I logged into my account name and still no diamonds( the offer was a reward of 785 diamonds for signing up to the service), and no further emails from sponsorpay. However on September 6, 2012, I did receive my first movie selection from Blockbuster Movies, which I watched last night and placed back into the mailbox to be returned today. I can understand that FoE uses organizations like 'Sponsorpay' to generate additional income but this slow response / redemption time is killing any sort of feeling to EVER continue to try any such offer associated with FoE again.

I also have to comment that after signing up for the offer with my contact info/email etc....that the amount of junk email hitting my folder daily has TRIPLED from approx 8 to 12 pieces of junk email to over 30 pieces a day. I love the FoE game, but I am not happy with this situation with the Free Diamonds offered by FoE.

I would appreciate any advice on how to have this issue resolved in a timely manner. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) Never complete sponsor offers with an email account that you actively use. Such offers will invariably send hundreds of spam and junk emails over the course of the next few months.

2) You must understand that FoE or Innogames is in no way responsible for what happens in the sponsor offers. It is a means of revenue by partnering with Sponsorpay, and when you decide to attempt these offers, you are entering the realm of Sponsorpay. It is out of the hands of the FoE staff at that point, and so understand that it is the Sponsorpay staff that are slow with responding to you.

3) Sponsor offers have a noticeably large failure rate for offers being completed. As such, they have the support tab, where you can send in proof of completion of an offer. The Sponsorpay team usually contacts you back within a day or two to let you know if they need more proof or if they will manually reward you.

4) Offers have certain requirements, and that particular offer requires you to have a minimum purchase of $4.99 per month, per the small text underneath the title of the offer. Be sure that this is what you have done before attempting to send in any proof of completion to Sponsorpay.

5) You said that Sponsorpay sent a confirmation email to you. What did it say? Whenever I report a problem about an offer not being completed, they usually respond back the next day saying that the proof is sufficient and that they will reward me.

DeletedUser1783

Unfortunately... ..when viewing the adverts to obtain 'Free Diamonds'...FoE doesn't give any such advice as you give here ...on the back end. I believe I did all the correct things, in the correct manner, I followed all written cues on how to proceed, and I even called their Help line phone number when prompted. As I stated in my first posting, I did get properly signed up, they did get their payment, and I have even received my first movie through the service, so I feel I have properly followed all steps that have been asked.

I do have an email from Sponsorpay, which asked for transaction details. I was able to provide those details and transmit it back to them, such info included the actual account number assigned to my membership with Blockbuster and the confirmation of my membership being activated. However since my original email from them, which basicly assigned me a Help Ticket number and asked for confirmation details of my sign-up for their program; I have received no further communication from Sponsorpay.

From the general tone and repetitive nature of the 'canned response' that you provided, should I assume that all I can count on in going forward with this issue is a .."Good Luck"..?

Signed --- Slightly Disappointed Johnny Boy

DeletedUser

Well, it's Sponsorpay's responsibility to instruct people on how to complete their offers, which they do on their FAQ page. But more general advice and tips usually come from people experienced with completing offers, which is on the forums.

What puzzles me is that their second response is taking so long. Did you contact them directly, or did you use the Support page to report the individual offer?

DeletedUser1783

I sent in my initial report of the problem from the 'Transaction in Progress" page through the PopUp for Free Diamonds link generated from the FoE page... I clicked the REPORT A PROBLEM link associated with the Blockbuster Movie rental program, at that time I was instructed how to report my situation and what info was needed. I provided all that was requested, then Transmitted the data. My response was as follows (exact ticket number left unfulfilled, since I wouldn't want someone else to contact Sponsorpay with my ticket number, and possibly get my diamonds)

In the email TITLE: [Ticket#2012090111xxxxxx] SponsorPay ERROR

Body of Email: Dear SponsorPay user,
you received this email because you notified us about an error with one of our offers.

We want to let you know we review each complaint and make sure it gets feedbacked into the appropriate department.

We thank you for your trust in our services and we thank you for participating in improving our product.

Best,
SponsorPay Customer Support

-----------------------

I received that on September 1, 2012...... No contact from Sponsorpay since then, and yes I do check my junk folders (even though there is suddenly a LOT more junk to sift through).

Its sounding as if the most that will come of this is a general warning to everyone to not "trust" any of the offers through the links offered by FoE for services outside of the website?

Signed --- Generally Jaded Johnny Boy

DeletedUser

That's not the message I got when I reported that my credit wasn't awarded. They either specifically state that there needs to be more proof, or they'll say that they have good news and that they will be giving credit soon.

Perhaps it's different for offers that require money. See if you can send another email asking about the situation. Otherwise, I'm sorry but I can't help you in this situation. In the future, my suggestion is to just stick to the free offers.

DeletedUser1585

Diamonds through Offers very Frustrating

I understand that a company named SponsorPay is in charge of this part of the game, and they provide supremely poor service in my opinion. All 3 offers that I legitimately completed back around August 25th or earlier, never paid out. I went through the process of "reporting a problem" on the SponsorPay website, and several days later was contacted by them. They asked for screenshots of emails and so forth, which I provided, and still they have not credited my account a single diamond. It's very devious for them to say "Diamonds in 30 minutes", followed by an inquiry demanding proof of the utmost detail... Especially when their support team works bankers hours at best.

DeletedUser

Ok, soooo tired of endless surveys that have me going round and round and nothing comes of it. I surely hope there is an in game way of acquiring diamonds upon release because I'm not spending countless hours trying to earn them and getting very little for my efforts and I'll not pay for a game just so I can spend more money buying things to level. So far, I have made 15 diamonds off a quest and I had to spend game gold to do it.. I'm ok w/that.. There just needs to be ALOT more of that. :)

DeletedUser34

Ok, soooo tired of endless surveys that have me going round and round and nothing comes of it. I surely hope there is an in game way of acquiring diamonds upon release because I'm not spending countless hours trying to earn them and getting very little for my efforts and I'll not pay for a game just so I can spend more money buying things to level. So far, I have made 15 diamonds off a quest and I had to spend game gold to do it.. I'm ok w/that.. There just needs to be ALOT more of that. :)
You do realize you can purchase diamonds right?

DeletedUser

Lol you can always use the time spent doing offers to go work and earn money to buy diamonds. You'll probably get more in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.