• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

EASTER EVENT 2015- Feedback

Lord Lilbit

The Gold Chest has a 45% chance of hitting an Oasis or Champions Retreat, WAY TO HIGH. In 3 attempts at the gold chest that's all i've gotten in one world. Same thing in my other world, so far 2 Oasis', i'm a few eggs away from my 3rd attempt at the gold chest. It's too late to adjust this year, next year i suggest you make the chances equal across the board.

DeletedUser14197

If you work a job and get paid, your paycheck is not considered "free". You worked for it. The same goes in the game in my view. The prizes you get from this event are not "free". You have to do something to get them. I have spent way too much time placing eggs, some of which are not returned, collecting eggs, many of them only 1, but occasionally 5 or 20 and only in a couple of my cities have I gotten 50s, and than trading them in for the chest getting items I do not even want. So, yes, I did do something to get teh prizes and yes, it has so far just been a big disappointment, and "no", the prizes were not free. I did not come on and they just had the prizes waiting for me. So that is why people can complain if they want to about what others call "free" gifts. The placing of the eggs and collecting of the eggs and trading of the eggs for not so great items does not constitute "fun". So I am not having fun so far playing the game. As discouraged as I now am with the chest, I am likely to just get wishing wells for now on, though I already have 3 in some of my cities and that seems like plenty.

DeletedUser10806

If you work a job and get paid, your paycheck is not considered "free". You worked for it. The same goes in the game in my view. The prizes you get from this event are not "free". You have to do something to get them. I have spent way too much time placing eggs, some of which are not returned, collecting eggs, many of them only 1, but occasionally 5 or 20 and only in a couple of my cities have I gotten 50s, and than trading them in for the chest getting items I do not even want. So, yes, I did do something to get teh prizes and yes, it has so far just been a big disappointment, and "no", the prizes were not free. I did not come on and they just had the prizes waiting for me. So that is why people can complain if they want to about what others call "free" gifts. The placing of the eggs and collecting of the eggs and trading of the eggs for not so great items does not constitute "fun". So I am not having fun so far playing the game. As discouraged as I now am with the chest, I am likely to just get wishing wells for now on, though I already have 3 in some of my cities and that seems like plenty.
May I suggest honey55 that you don't bother with the special events if the results you're getting for all your hard work don't seem to be fair.
Sorry no pony this time, Just keep collecting your coins, supplies and goods and ignore the eggs, Too much like hard work.

DeletedUser3556

As this years Easter event draws to a close I have to say I'm going to be glad that its over. Easter always makes a zombie of me with trying to wake up and be on every 5 hours to get the most eggs in and out of my cities daily, maybe next year they'll bump the bar from 6 to 7. I played this years event on 2 worlds. On Arvahall I've gotten so far 2,020 eggs, I bought the Gold Chest 6 times and won; 3 Oasis, 1 Quintuple Hiding Action Package, 1 Renovation Kit, and 1 Shrine of Knowledge. On Cirgard, I've won 1,803 eggs and purchased 3 Wishing Wells and 1 Gold Chest which gave me a Quintuple Hiding Action Package. Average Egg value on Arvahall was 4.04 eggs and for Cirgard 3.68 eggs.

DeletedUser10415

I wouldn't have been able to finish this event if not for the 30 hiding actions I won on a gold chest. Too, the frequency of "+1" eggs this year was very demoralizing. If it turns out just as bad next near, I won't participate.

DeletedUser

First holiday event I wish had never happened and can't wait for it to end.

ALL BECAUSE INNO IS TOO STUBBORN TO REMOVE 1x1 AID. YOU HAD MONTHS TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

This also just proves how much we all love and use aid. The aid naysayers have no solid standing in my book anymore.

DeletedUser10415

First holiday event I wish had never happened and can't wait for it to end.

ALL BECAUSE INNO IS TOO STUBBORN TO REMOVE 1x1 AID. YOU HAD MONTHS TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

This also just proves how much we all love and use aid. The aid naysayers have no solid standing in my book anymore.

If you look at the threads dealing with aid, I think you'll find the aid naysayers were saying what you've said about the 1x1 decos, which makes you one of us. Aint nothing wrong with aid except it's tendency to get gobbled up uselessly polishing 1x1 decos.

DeletedUser16911

So, I just finished the part where I get the Jimi Hendrix avatar.

It now says, "Congratulations! You finished all of the Easter Egg quests!" with the image of a...diploma?--scroll?--next to it. There's a green "OK" button, though when I click it, Greva Darn in her bunny suit still remains in my city.
Have I really finished the whole thing? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something. :unsure:

DeletedUser10415

Yes. You've finished. Greva goes away tomorrow. Until she does, you'll keep getting eggs to hide. You'll have 'til the 12th to purchase stuff with your eggs in the bunny shop, after which it, and any eggs you have leftover, go away too.

DeletedUser

If you look at the threads dealing with aid, I think you'll find the aid naysayers were saying what you've said about the 1x1 decos, which makes you one of us. Aint nothing wrong with aid except it's tendency to get gobbled up uselessly polishing 1x1 decos.

I'm talking about the people who don't want aid in the game period. Having a problem with aid doing 1x1 decos is a completely different group...

DeletedUser8152

Hah I thought I was the only one who doesn't like aid in the game :)

DeletedUser8796

Easter event rocked! except....there were no rogue hideouts that was the only downside i saw.

planetofthehumans2

Wasn't able to complete the quest because I can't get on every 6 hours to give more eggs. People need at least 8 hours of sleep a day, and this event ran for 2 weeks!

My other problem of course was the aiding of decos. Past Bronze Age NOBODY needs their decos polished - their main source of happy are culture buildings. This should just be removed from the aiding feature altogether.

I spent 100% of all of my eggs on things you can buy directly. I hate gambling and I hate gambling games.

And finally, watchfires were overpriced. :razz: Though in the xmas event they were 2000 diamonds which was pretty f'ed up too for a 1x1 building.

And finally, there were no rouges and the drummer school is mentally challenged. Why doesn't its stats scale???

DeletedUser10806

Wasn't able to complete the quest because I can't get on every 6 hours to give more eggs. People need at least 8 hours of sleep a day, and this event ran for 2 weeks!

My other problem of course was the aiding of decos. Past Bronze Age NOBODY needs their decos polished - their main source of happy are culture buildings. This should just be removed from the aiding feature altogether.

I spent 100% of all of my eggs on things you can buy directly. I hate gambling and I hate gambling games.

And finally, watchfires were overpriced. :razz: Though in the xmas event they were 2000 diamonds which was pretty f'ed up too for a 1x1 building.

And finally, there were no rouges and the drummer school is mentally challenged. Why doesn't its stats scale???
So overall, very positive then!

I just managed to complete the quests - bit of a struggle but overall as with all events loved the chance to get stuff for free - not sure I'm going to keep my drummers though!

DeletedUser15255

? What happens if you pick one of the three chests and get one of those Hiding Action packages? Since you can't use it now that the Easter Event is over, does that mean you're SOL?

DeletedUser8428

? What happens if you pick one of the three chests and get one of those Hiding Action packages? Since you can't use it now that the Easter Event is over, does that mean you're SOL?

I saw in a thread here that these last chests would not contain any Hiding Action packages. Perhaps one of our mods can chime in?

DeletedUser9184

Any hiding action packs left in your inventory will change to small FP packs. The hiding action prizes in the chests will become a small FP pack in the bronze chest, a medium FP pack in the silver chest and a large FP pack in the gold chest.

DeletedUser16161

So overall, very positive then!

I just managed to complete the quests - bit of a struggle but overall as with all events loved the chance to get stuff for free - not sure I'm going to keep my drummers though!

OK, the whole, 'free stuff is free! Don't participate if you dislike the event.'

If Innogames had an 'event' where you had to click a button every hour on the hour for 24 hours and you were then awarded 10 SoKs, would people do it? Of course! Would it be at all enjoyable? No!

A poorly designed event is bad for Innogames and bad for the players.

Algona

Thanks, INNO! I managed to get through the quests. I picked up three Wells, still deciding what to do with 432 Eggs.

It was fun and I appreciate it.