• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

SUMMER EVENT

DeletedUser9184

I've searched "crowns" and I come up blank, both here and on wiki. What are they good for?
The "crowns" is known as (guild) power which helps leveling up your guild to receive bonuses like a lower recruiting/healing time, forge points (to your Town Hall), and reductions in building costs. Power that is collected from buildings (like the Hall of Fame and Bazaar) is only added to the guild's level during daily calculation (which is at 3:00 PM EST)

DeletedUser16911

I'm curious, how do those who have completed all the available tech research OR scouting of provinces handle such events with those tasks given as quests? (Surely there are at least a few such users in Tomorrow Era?) Are they forced to stop participating without reaching the final quest?

DeletedUser9433

I'm curious, how do those who have completed all the available tech research OR scouting of provinces handle such events with those tasks given as quests? (Surely there are at least a few such users in Tomorrow Era?) Are they forced to stop participating without reaching the final quest?

The quest will auto-complete.

DeletedUser16911

The quest will auto-complete.

Ah, so that wouldn't apply to me (I've merely chosen to remain in my age and not complete more research), but at least it makes it fair for those in Tomorrow Era; I'd been wondering how they handle such things. Thanks for the explanation! :)

DeletedUser17462

Really liked this event. Made out like a bandit; got 11 SoKs and 4 of the 5 PE barracks. Awesome considering I'm only two researches into the PE. And thanks to my chateau I'll be getting 425 diamonds this afternoon.

DeletedUser8796

The event started out VERY slow for me then i randomly got 4 champ retreats. I've done decent thusfar and think the event is going well.

DeletedUser16911

I'm happy to have won a Caravansary, Bazaar, and three Victory Towers in my diamond farm world, and a Bazaar and Victory Tower in my primary world. Going to see if I can get a Caravansary for my main world too, yet if I can't, still, I got the main thing I wanted (the Bazaar); everything else is gravy. Not too bad considering I will not be able to complete the event. :)
I just wish I could build my Bazaar right now, yet I won't have the population available until I get rid of the barracks I built to complete the quests. ;_;

DeletedUser10986

it has been an awesome event thus far....the new buildings are sweet. Good Job FoE

Susannah the Good

No Provinces left to scout...Now what?

We would like to hear your thoughts about the Summer Event! Please discuss them with us here.

~Your Forge of Empires Team

I have just entered the Colonial Age but have discovered all the provinces of the Old World. Quest #13 is "Scout a Province." It would seem that this effectively ends my participation in the Summer Quest. Is there any way around this?

DeletedUser18087

Does anybody know how many 24-hour production quests there are? Or, how slow does one have to go to not get them? Most members in my guild are up to five 24-hour runs and it's getting pretty frustrating.

DeletedUser9184

I have just entered the Colonial Age but have discovered all the provinces of the Old World. Quest #13 is "Scout a Province." It would seem that this effectively ends my participation in the Summer Quest. Is there any way around this?
You should have more provinces to scout. If you have acquired all the provinces on the BA-CA map, there should be a boat all the way in the Southeast corner of the continent.

DeletedUser18087

Go to the next world

DeletedUser

What stops you from going to the New World?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know how many 24-hour production quests there are? Or, how slow does one have to go to not get them? Most members in my guild are up to five 24-hour runs and it's getting pretty frustrating.
It goes up to 8 x 24h productions. Why do you want to go slow? These buffer quests give additional tickets. Just set all your supply buildings to 24h schedule, then they are easy.

DeletedUser18087

How many 24-hour production run quests are there? How slow do you have to go to avoid them? Having to run 5 24-hour runs is rather discouraging.

- - - Updated - - -

My guild is new and they some members don't have 8 supply buildings that they can dedicate to 24 hour runs.

DeletedUser17462

I'm only up to six of the 24-hr production runs but I will say they continue after you get the "final" quest worth diamonds.

Susannah the Good

You should have more provinces to scout. If you have acquired all the provinces on the BA-CA map, there should be a boat all the way in the Southeast corner of the continent.

I must acquire three more sectors of the final province, apparently, before a ship will appear. That's hard to do as I only just entered the CA and don't yet have the techs to produce the goods for which I have boosts. Those sectors are quite expensive in CA goods.

It would have been nice to have a choice of quests as in the previous quests in this event.

- - - Updated - - -

I must acquire three more sectors of the final province, apparently, before a ship will appear. That's hard to do as I only just entered the CA and don't yet have the techs to produce the goods for which I have boosts. Those sectors are quite expensive in CA goods.

It would have been nice to have a choice of quests as in the previous quests in this event.

- - - Updated - - -

DeletedUser16911

I encountered a possible bug. It said to build a cultural building from your age or two from the previous. I'm Colonial Age, so I built an Exotic Goods Vendor. I went to bed and woke up to find it constructed...yet I was not awarded the tickets. :/ On the SLIGHT chance that I hadn't clicked the green "OK" button to accept the quest (though I'm pretty sure I did, because I've been advised to in the past), I sadly deleted the cultural building and started constructing another one. And...the green arrow indicating that I'd completed the quest suddenly appeared!
It really seems like a bug because I didn't get that green arrow the FIRST time I started constructing a cultural building...unless I maybe didn't click the "OK"? Though I'm pretty sure I did. :unsure:
I'm glad that at least just starting construction met the requirement (the second time around, at least...I had to wait the first time), though it was a nice waste of supplies and coins to have to construct the same building twice when I only had to do it once according to the quest. :/
Any idea what might've gone wrong? Is forgetting to click the "OK" the only possible explanation? I was so sure I clicked it...

- - - Updated - - -

Complaint notwithstanding, I finally managed to get a Caravansary for my CA world, so, I got the big things I wanted most. :) Now it'd be swell to get one of those cute little Sphinxes...!
Yep, alot of Blacksmiths pop'n up!!
I felt rather silly showing up in your huge Tomorrow city and finding only a Blacksmith to motivate. :laugh: