• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.70 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Keep those letters coming! We are interested in your comments, concerns and suggestions for the 1.70 Changelog. Place your feedback here.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser24774

Did I miss the "cosmetic" fix for incorrectly displayed battles won?

DeletedUser8620

will the battle count be included to update on global board also?

lemonwedgie

Seriously? You are giving us another *forever at the top* banner message? For Inno to communicate with us? Why? Isn't that was those pop-ups at the bottom of your log on screen, the main page and the forum is for?

DeletedUser9184

Seriously? You are giving us another *forever at the top* banner message? For Inno to communicate with us? Why? Isn't that was those pop-ups at the bottom of your log on screen, the main page and the forum is for?
It won't be forever at the top: the announcements are temporary, but they do annoyingly take up space for some time/days.

lemonwedgie

It won't be forever at the top: the announcements are temporary, but they do annoyingly take up space for some time/days.

Thank you for clarifying that :) And what is the point of this? I kinda feel like they are taking a little more control of guilds than I like ...

DeletedUser22236

I expect the reason the battle count is not corrected is they can't figure out how to update the number to what it should be. Why would you want to fix such a trivial item or should I use Dantes of M. word "cosmetic".

DeletedUser9184

Thank you for clarifying that :) And what is the point of this? I kinda feel like they are taking a little more control of guilds than I like ...
I think the main reason is for mobile as there is no other way for those guys to see announcements at the moment?

DeletedUser18851

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm super excited to see the plethora of new bugs that come with every update, and also super excited to see which bugs get "fixed" (but aren't).

Every time I see the "Bug Fixes" section, I get a good chuckle.

DeletedUser23123

IMO and Just saying. It seem that PC stuff get mess up as they try to get Mobile working. I don't have any Mobile stuff. Kind of glad I don't. Sound like Mobile is like having Windows 98. When everything else is reaching toward Windows 7.

DeletedUser24774

Battle count seems to be working now? BUT! The iOS version now keeps crashing on me, and the lag from last update is still present. Double frowny face. I guess the crash and the lag do add an element of chaos and challenge to my game play.

qaccy

It would appear that this update increased the amount of points a Future Era Champion is worth in battle, from 12,000 to 14,000. With Inno being 'aware' of the 'abuse' in GvG, I'm left wondering why this change was slipped in without being included in the update notes.

DeletedUser9690

It would have also been nice for them to fix the guild rankings issue appearing on worlds US1, US2, US3, US7, US8, US9, and US10.

I reported the issue on 2/1 originally, but it has been happening since the update before that one.

When you go to Guild Rankings, and get to a certain page (for instance, page 250, today on Brisgard) it causes a server reset as referenced in the screenshot below:

http://prntscr.com/a9sn0w

DeletedUser18851

Why doesn't Inno publish all the changes in the changelog? There is some weird new white coloration crap on the battlefield that is just pointless and distracting, and there was also a change to the point value of champions in FE. Neither of which were mentioned in the changelog.

GvG is still unusuable for half of my guild and it's killing our will to play. FIX WHAT IS IMPORTANT YOU MORONS.

DeletedUser9184

On my iphone I noticed they changed the fading zZz to a more persistent version which is easier to see. I don't recall that being on the changelog (I could be wrong) but a good change. At least I think it was part of the new update.
Mobile changes are usually not mentioned on these changelogs. I know the EN forums has a separate changelog for mobile updates which did mention this.