• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Achaeus 1283 the Avenger

1. Thieves & Burgerlars

FYI - you seem to be using the word 'snipe' to mean 'plundering'. Sniping is a completely different thing. A one day shield is well within the means of any properly developed city, so you could be perpetually free of plundering if you want.
  2. Thieves & Burgerlars

So you figured you would be able to snipe other people, but they would not be able to snipe you? That would be some game...
  3. Thieves & Burgerlars

You do realize that this thread has been dormant for 3 years and the original poster, to whom you are replying, has long since left the game?
  4. What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

By God, you're both right! Amazing how assumptions get in our way sometimes.
  5. What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

I like the new buildings. I am a little frustrated that on one world, I got a level 2 Zephy's, but no level 1, so I can't place it.
  6. Improvement in ad delivery

Just want to thank the development team for the (partial) improvement in the ad program on Android. I have noticed that now, when an ad starts but fails to run, we now get credit for having watched the ad and get the payoff (autoaid all, castle bonus, blue chest reward etc.) This is a big...
  7. Micro-building consolidation ideas...

I like this idea. The downside would be if they were provided as fragments. We already have too many things as fragments.
  8. New to this world

Sent you a Friend Request.
  9. How do I use the Time Warp boosters in the event

I am at the Rival Challenge point where it wants me to use the Time Warp feature several times. I have enough of them. When I click on the Icon, it just says "Fast Forward all your productions by 2 hours without spending pots of gold...." But there seems to be no way to activate the boost. The...
  10. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Where is this list of quests? I'd bet 90% of the players do not know about it.
  11. Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

I do think that the quests are carefully crafted to induce frustration in the player. Most of us probably logged in, checked what production tasks we needed for the daily and event questlines, then collected everything. Then we started the Rival challenge. Task 2 calls for buying 5 FPs, while...
  12. Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

I have managed to do the pop 2x4 star quest. you just need to think in terms of adjusting the size of the groupings. It's a different way of thinking about the game.
  13. Orphan buildings

I'm relatively new to the game (approx. 3 years) and I've been seeing the ship in the AD since day 1. I've never thought it was a good use of space.
  14. AI soul gone to heaven?

In connection with this, I have a question: When the Arctic Orangery "Gives a chance to deal 150% damage against units of the same age." How is "same age" defined? Is it the same age as my City Hall, or the same age as the units with which I am fighting? These are often not the same.