• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I use the Time Warp boosters in the event

I am at the Rival Challenge point where it wants me to use the Time Warp feature several times. I have enough of them. When I click on the Icon, it just says "Fast Forward all your productions by 2 hours without spending pots of gold...." But there seems to be no way to activate the boost. The Icon on the upper right would work, but it wants me to spend pots of gold, and I'm reasonably sure it wouldn't fulfill the Rival Challenge anyway.

Help?

WillyTwoShoes

I am at the Rival Challenge point where it wants me to use the Time Warp feature several times. I have enough of them. When I click on the Icon, it just says "Fast Forward all your productions by 2 hours without spending pots of gold...." But there seems to be no way to activate the boost. The Icon on the upper right would work, but it wants me to spend pots of gold, and I'm reasonably sure it wouldn't fulfill the Rival Challenge anyway.

Help?
The time warp in the upper right corner is where you need to be. Instead of the pots of gold find the clockface icon located to its right... it will show the number of time skips you have available. You can also activate them by clicking that icon.