• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Alacrity

1. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Why, when you lose a match, do they show a portrait of an American type football player in a helmet?
  2. Challenge 1

A-9 B-3 C-4
  3. Feedback for Update 1.61

......:mad:......
  4. Change Log 1.26 - Feedback

This is minor, but I have noticed that since the last change, when you go to someone's city to M/P, and then someone else M/Ps what you were going to by a split second, you can no longer reload the players city to M/P by clicking on the profile picture. You have to go back to your own city or...
  5. HMA building in the EMA

I do not think so. When you receive something from an Event, it is of the same Age as your are. And besides, this is in Houndsmoor, and there have been no Events since Houndsmoor started up.
  6. HMA building in the EMA

How can a person in the EMA have a Windmill, which is HMA? Have the requirements changed for getting premium buildings? I just wondered because I saw someone in the EMA with a Windmill.
  7. [Question] "Blueprints and Double Blueprints"

There are so many GBs in my guild and neighborhood no one donates FPs to them anymore. I have seen GBs stuck at level one for a month. You are lucky if you can get one to level 3 without putting most of the FPs in yourself. I think if you acquire another set of BPs for a GB you already have...
  8. Moving my Town Hall?

If you want to move some buildings around, but your space is all filled up, you can delete trails (if they haven't been upgraded). They are free to build. You can also delete monoliths or trees depending on whether you have a surplus of coin or supply and then rebuild them. Search this forum...
  9. How come motivating houses doesn't show up?

My bad. I confused collecting supplies with collecting coin (different timeframes).
  10. How come motivating houses doesn't show up?

Since I collected the coins from my houses I have had 11 people motivate my houses. When I hover my mouse over them only 4 have had the coins increase. I have cleared my flash cache and reloaded the game, still only 4. Am I getting short-changed?