• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Moving my Town Hall?

DeletedUser6247

Hi, I have read in the forum that it is possible to move the location of the Town Hall? I have cleared some space to move it about 4 sectors north but I cannot see how to actually move it? Any help or advice gratefully received. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4844

Click the Build button (lower left, looks like a hammer), that drops down a small window from the top center (just under foge point bar). Click the Move button in that window (middle button, looks like 4 arrows pointing in all directions). Then click your city hall, move it to where you want to place it, and click there to place it. Note that a city hall is 7x6 squares, so you need a rather large cleared area.

DeletedUser6247

Thanks! I was trying that button but dragging it! Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

If only I had known that sooner it would have saved me selling building to make the space!!

Alacrity

If you want to move some buildings around, but your space is all filled up, you can delete trails (if they haven't been upgraded). They are free to build. You can also delete monoliths or trees depending on whether you have a surplus of coin or supply and then rebuild them. Search this forum for City Planner. It is a utility to help design your city.