• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by allupinya

1. allupinya

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

I don't know how to do that? The lock on mine doesn't do anything when I click on it, unless it has to be built first, in which case I stand corrected.
  2. allupinya

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

It's actually not the issue I was originally addressing. I said that having to tear down perfectly good buildings to complete quests is a stupid idea. Anything else is just things that people like yourself bring up to be argumentative in the forum. This is a feedback thread, you and your friends...
  3. allupinya

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

I have no reason to lie - and the Abbey is in my inventory and does NOT have the symbol under it that allows you to trade it in the Antique Shop like almost every other item in my inventory has. This must really be a sore spot for you, so I promise not to bring it up again :)
  4. allupinya

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

The Abbey cannot be sold at the antique shop. There are actually a few special event buildings that can't be sold.
  5. allupinya

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

Sorry Nancy, forgot you were here. I don't have any store kits, which is why it's a problem. And, FYI, this is a FEEDBACK thread, which means you may hear some things about this event that you don't like...luckily, you don't have to read it. Cheers.
  6. allupinya

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

I just ran into a quest for the Soccer Cup that requires me to gain 36K population - are you freaking kidding me? My city doesn't have wide open spaces, and most of it is comprised of event or premium buildings. I should not have to tear down buildings to complete event quests. I believe this is...
  7. allupinya

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Yeah, those Nail Storms are beasts. I am still using them occasionally in GBG. And I do mostly use the Energy Cannons, but when I run low I end up using the other troops.
  8. allupinya

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Here's a question, why aren't Rogues valid in PvP? Every time I've tried to use Rogues, the defending army kills my other troops first. And while we're on the subject of defenders, (in PvP or elsewhere), when I attack with Ghost Blasters, I'm lucky if one of them can hit anything on the other...
  9. allupinya

Guild Expedition Changes

"Admittedly suck", wow. I never said any such thing, but I imagine most people that argue with you probably end up getting banned from forums. Later.
  10. allupinya

Unit Inconsistencies.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to respond to your comment concerning FoE unit inconsistencies because your comment is somehow on topic while any response I may have is not. Cheers.
  11. allupinya

Guild Expedition Changes

Of course you can. And let me guess, you are only using one Military Drummer to do it? And no doubt you've managed to win 379,000 diamonds while doing it. You folks are a real hoot.
  12. allupinya

Guild Expedition Changes

I'm glad you've done well, keep up the good work.
  13. allupinya

Unit Inconsistencies.

I understand there has to be some unpredictability, I was just blowing off steam over the inconsistency of attack/defense, and the other just came to mind.
  14. allupinya

Unit Inconsistencies.

So a Military Drummer with a defense score of 22 could not be killed in one shot by my Nail Storm with 3,290 attack, but my Nail Storm with 2,055 defense can be killed (regularly) in one shot by a Space Marine with 1,175 attack? And then there's the issue of my Nail Storms only being able to...