• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unit Inconsistencies.

allupinya

So a Military Drummer with a defense score of 22 could not be killed in one shot by my Nail Storm with 3,290 attack, but my Nail Storm with 2,055 defense can be killed (regularly) in one shot by a Space Marine with 1,175 attack?
And then there's the issue of my Nail Storms only being able to reach the enemy's back line of the field maybe 3 times per battle, whereas the enemy Nail Storms always seen to be able to reach my back line 7 out of 8 times.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And the best one is when I click "Auto Battle" against troops I regularly destroy manually without any losses and end up losing the battle.
This is an issue of math
I don't know about the rest of your post, but this part isn't an issue of math. The issue is that the programming in your head is way better than the programming of the Auto Battle AI, pure and simple.

-Chen-

I don't know about the rest of your post, but this part isn't an issue of math. The issue is that the programming in your head is way better than the programming of the Auto Battle AI, pure and simple.

I've seen that explanation a lot, and I get it, but your opponents troops are being controlled by that very same AI, so shouldn't it all even out in the end?

Emberguard

I've seen that explanation a lot, and I get it, but your opponents troops are being controlled by that very same AI, so shouldn't it all even out in the end?
Depends on terrain and who goes first (plus units have different abilities)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No. Because:
Stupid AI vs Stupid AI depends on matchups, turn order and terrain. You do control the matchups, but turn order and terrain can totally negate that. Add to that the fact that Rogues are targeted first unless there is regular unit much closer. Stupid AI for you does not account for that.

Farfle the smelly

This is an issue of math - I realize that in places like California 2+2=34, but I was hopeful that a game on the level of FoE could do a little better. Rant over.

We have more higher education establishments than any other state. Our math is fine, thank you.

allupinya

I understand there has to be some unpredictability, I was just blowing off steam over the inconsistency of attack/defense, and the other just came to mind.

allupinya

We have more higher education establishments than any other state. Our math is fine, thank you.
Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to respond to your comment concerning FoE unit inconsistencies because your comment is somehow on topic while any response I may have is not. Cheers.