• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Anaujiram

1. Locked out of almost all quests since update

Thanks, @Wwwoodchuck! Yes, my ignorance is confirmed. I just didn't know until it was too late. My circumstance leaves me missing out on some things (like quests + CF bonuses) while aging up leaves one less player in EMA for the guild. The thought of the other three advancing to HMA also and...
  2. Locked out of almost all quests since update

I used the word eliminate in the context of a previous post referring to eliminating players from being in a particular age. You could have read it in that context but you chose to flame rather than simply ask what was meant. Too bad you only assume the worst and have to double down on it. Must...
  3. Locked out of almost all quests since update

@RazorbackPirate I was going to assume you were being sarcastic but since you had to call my guild and world out (for whatever reason) I have to assume you weren't. The idea is to advance members out of EMA in the event it means we don't need them there as goods producers for GBG, etc. Being...
  4. Locked out of almost all quests since update

@Lando6 It's at that point. I just told them I'm going to advance in age and leave some goods producers in EMA. It's enough of a sacrifice to stay in age let alone be painted into a corner like this (and yes, I know I albeit unwittingly painted myself into the corner). I wasn't sure if Inno...
  5. Locked out of almost all quests since update

These are bonus questlines on the story quest tab. So I finished No Rest, now have Cold Dead Hands (scout and acquire another province), next is Counterattack (scout and acquire another province), then Bandit Raid (acquire more sectors in another province), then the next one will be to do...
  6. Locked out of almost all quests since update

Brief update: I had the guild help with goods to clear the two provinces and completed the quest. The next non-abortable quest is to scout another province and acquire it, so IMO the situation "choosing to get myself out of it" only made things worse, not better.
  7. Locked out of almost all quests since update

This is interesting info. The goods are for the treasury for GBG to build SC's, etc. plus of course for negotiating in GBG and GE. We have few EMA players therefore few EMA goods. Maybe we should have no EMA players... @BruteForceAttack - Also good info. I'll grind through where I find myself...
  8. Locked out of almost all quests since update

Maybe there's a workaround but none I or my guild can see. My city is parked in EMA to support my guild with goods. Since I started I have done my recurring and daily quests, including research and taking sectors on the map. Over time, the map became too difficult/expensive to do from EMA (I'm...
  9. Word Finder Competition

1 Daily Challenge 2 Market 3 Alcatraz 4 Forge Point 5 Chateau Frontenac 6 Antiques Deals 7 The Great Wheel 8 Incident 9 PVP 10 Great Building 11 Research (Box) 12 Friend's Tavern 13 Academy 14 Castel Del Monte 15 Population 16 Supplies 17 Lighthouse of Alexandria...
  10. [Question] How far ahead are you in campaign maps?

I am locked into a questless quagmire, some of my own newbie doing, admittedly. One quest requires me to do research. I've done that one enough that if I do one more I will advance in age. I don't want to advance in age so I can provide goods from my age to the guild, so that quest has been dead...