• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Angelique LaRose

1. Angelique LaRose

Suggestions:

awesome news ty
  2. Angelique LaRose

Suggestions:

War maps and FFA maps call for constant cooking camps right away. Having inventory donations would take the intense weight off leaders to fork out for them all the time. The new GBG, at least in High diamond has cut reg. farming swaps down to the rare season rather than the norm.
  3. Angelique LaRose

Suggestions:

inno has upped the diamond anti so much in gbg that that 5 diamonds to collect is just penny anti. and yes, it is on purpose for sure. Just because there is no current mechanism to transfer diamonds doesn't mean they can't create one. If you have less players tossing down nonstop 120 diamonds...
  4. Angelique LaRose

Suggestions:

1. give players the ability to turn off the fragment pop ups that say what rewards we are receiving as we collect. It's annoying and time consuming to have to close a zillion pop ups every time we collect. Or make it like the non-fragment collections that just show what you get and go away on...
  5. Angelique LaRose

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

Yes, easy to abort and move through. ty Sharmon. That wasn't really the part that is time consuming for me. We always had that. It's the zillion pop ups that are new since they added the fragments and the bunches of one tile tree's and other stuff. so many that even really active friends...
  6. Angelique LaRose

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

I agree, but I think this is deliberate to stop players using RQ and gaining so much from Big CFs. They have made it increasingly more annoying with all the fragment pop ups and 1 tile junk. There is 0 reason to have every single fragment get a pop-up window when collected, that we have to...
  7. Angelique LaRose

GbG ranking system

today I see 1st place wins in Plat count in the Rank as wins computed towards rank if the guild jumps to diamond... lol so a Plat winner x2 ranks above a High diamond win. too cute inno. this ranking system is as useless as the old global was.
  8. Angelique LaRose

GbG ranking system

this is the fatal flaw in the system that waters down the value of rank placement and makes it useless. I have always found it frustrating that meh guilds bounce down to low diamond and grab 1st place wins but can't compete in high diamond. Stronger guilds have to Hold their own every single...
  9. Angelique LaRose

Rejected Diamond Donation to Guild Inventory for GBG use

It would be great if we could donate diamonds into our guild inventory so GbG leaders who aren't rich can have access to them for GBG usage. We can do it with medals for GvG, so it makes sense we should be able to offer that option for diamonds.