• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Aurel84

1. Feedback for update 1.199

Did anyone saw any asylum or cottage in the shop? or the other things in the auction? I own 6 cities and i didnt see any of those since the update... i think Inno forgot to do update the antique dealer...
  2. Changelog 1.154 Feedback

I think i've read it and understand it well .. it says : We will increase the number of fragments for Greater Runestones for each playthrough from 6, 2 and 1 to 9, 4 and 2 (based on time of completion) Players who have previously completed Viking Settlements will automatically receive 3...
  3. Changelog 1.154 Feedback

so I will receive 3 Fragments of Greater runestone for each time i already finished the settlement.. ok! Thanks! BUT... IF until now i received 9 fragments for each settlement finished in shortest time and you modify that number to a total of 15 fragments, why do you give me just half of the...
  4. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  5. Changelog 1.137 Feedback

Introducing 2 new chests in the daily challenges is a good idea! If you created the Wishing Well Shrik kit fragments why didnt you created the Rogue Hideout shrik kit fragments as well? Also we have in those chests the summer chest, the indian chest, the cherry garden, the may day chest .. but...
  6. expansions as GE level 64 rewards

Well.. this is my first post here..so I'm sure I did something wrong :)) Also I am sure that such thing I asked will never happen, but it's just frustrating to have a lot of great special buildings in stock and have no space to build them..
  7. expansions as GE level 64 rewards

Hello! I play this game every day.. I finish all 64 levels in GE every week.. I finished all events.. I gathered a lot of special buildings in my inventory.. and events keep coming with great special buildings as reward..GE also gives Terrace Farms/Fountains of Youth/Sacred Sky Watch.. Great...