• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Babz the Barbarian

1. Babz the Barbarian

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

This is by far the most boring and irritating settlement in the game. It is impossible to fulfill the quests without repeatedly razing the city and trying to find expansions not covered in boulders, which require diamonds to remove. What sadist designed this? Pretty but also pretty awful.
  2. Babz the Barbarian

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Booooring. The art is great but playing this is like watching clothes dry on a line. Oh, goodie, one more rupee In my rupee bank. After two weeks of waiting, now I have 4. I think I only need two thousand more. Think I’ll pass on this one.
  3. Babz the Barbarian

Number of FOE players worldwide

Thanks. In other words, quite a few.
  4. Babz the Barbarian

Number of FOE players worldwide

Does anyone know how many FOE players there are worldwide? Never mind, it was 50 million in 2017.
  5. Babz the Barbarian

Colonial Era Decor

Yes. I’ll stick with those. Thanks for your help. I discovered FOE a few months ago and can play for hours. I especially love the art.
  6. Babz the Barbarian

Colonial Era Decor

Yeah, I’m one research away from Colonial but I don’t want to go there yet.
  7. Babz the Barbarian

Colonial Era Decor

Hello, I am in the Late Middle Ages. To meet the requirements of my current story quest, I need to provide my city with two decorations from the Colonial Age. Since I’m not yet in the Colonial Age — and I plan to stay in LMA for strategic reasons — is there a way to acquire Colonial Age...
  8. Babz the Barbarian

Military unit symbols

And on the environment.
  9. Babz the Barbarian

Military unit symbols

Thanks. I’m beginning to get it. It appears that the effects of the numbers really depend on the stats of the opponent.
  10. Babz the Barbarian

Military unit symbols

I am trying to understand the meaning of the numbers associated with the symbols.
  11. Babz the Barbarian

Military unit symbols

Great info, not sure what icons translate to. For example, Late Middle Ages Great Sword Warrior: Wreath icon is 450 — what does this mean? Sword icon means attack value is 25, yes? Shield icon means defense value is also 25? Range icon is 1; does this mean warrior has to be one square from...
  12. Babz the Barbarian

Military unit symbols

Thanks. Just what I need to learn what I’m doing.
  13. Babz the Barbarian

Military unit symbols

Hello, Does anyone have a link to a chart showing what the military symbols mean? There is a boot, a tree, arrows, possibly a flower or shrub, and a target. I have googled this and have found nothing. Thx.
  14. Babz the Barbarian

What the heck is a spot?

Hi DevaCat, Thanks for all the help. I had joined a small guild and the threads were active except the ones I entered. These players are more advanced and apparently were more interested in the 100 FP or ARC only threads. At any rate, I’m trying out a larger guild. Can tell experimentation is...