• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BAfromKC

1. How do I quit a Guild......

I became a member of a Guild, by looking at my friends, and their "City's" BUY the GUY hasn't answered anything, and I need to know how to QUIT A GUILD?? Thank you, BAFROMKC
  2. quit guild

how do i quit guild?
  3. Quit a Guild

I was researching various Guilds when I had a muscle-spasm in my right arm, causing the Guild that I was currently researching, to be chosen as my New Guild. I know, sounds weird, but I've been having the spasms more and more lately. I want to "quit" the Guild, infavor of one still to be...
  4. Selling

COOL, thanks. I've been 'away' for so long I'm having trouble remembering it all. I'm looking, now that I plan to continue playing every day, for a Guild to join. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks again...
  5. Selling

Someone please remind me how to 'sell' a building. Thanks...
  6. Show off your city competition

Hello, I've been playing FOE only since this past May, 2020. As I watch the game progress, I wonder about the strategy and tactics' required to both build a "viable" city, vs one with a vision, of FOE.
  7. Guild Treasury

How do I get to the Guild Treasury, so I can donate?
  8. Pillar of Heroes not getting any stars...why?

Can a Pillar of Heroes be higher than L-2 ? I have one, at L-2, with one at auction (says upgrade as well as Build) So, should I buy the one at auction with the idea of upgrading mine past L-2 ??
  9. RENO vs One Ups

Yep... As I thought, I kinda wasted it. Thanks truly for your help.
  10. RENO vs One Ups

Good Job... That's exactly what happened, exactly what I thought, and couldn't be explained better ! Now, did I actually "net" anything good?? Or am I simply "out" of my Reno. Kit?? Thanks, waiting for your enlightened reply.
  11. RENO vs One Ups

My Carceres bldg. says HMA, Lv.- 5. My Hippodrome says LMA, Lv-6... I'm just into LMA. Any ideas?? TY.
  12. RENO vs One Ups

My Carceres bldg. says HMA, Lv.- 5. My Hippodrome says LMA, Lv-6... I'm just into LMA. Any ideas?? TY.
  13. RENO vs One Ups

Sorry, didn't mean to reply more than once. :)
  14. RENO vs One Ups

Nope, my Renovation Kit is Gone, not in inventory. And nothing happened to my Carceres Building... This is why I'm so mad.
  15. RENO vs One Ups

Nope, my Renovation Kit is Gone, not in inventory. And nothing happened to my Carceres building.