• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling

Ironrooster

For the browser
Click on the hammer icon to bring up the construction options. That will also open the box with the $ sign.
Click on the $ sign and your cursor changes to $.
Click on the building you want to sell.

It may be different on mobile.

Ebeondi Asi

There are four types of buildings. Great Buildings. Buidings from the menu paid for with Coins and Supplies. Buildings bought wit Diamonds,, and buildings you can win, or get from Antiques dealer.
Great Buildings cannot be sold. if you deleted them, you get nothing back.
Menu buildngs can be sold as described by Ironrooster.
Buidings bought with Diamonds also you get nothing back if you delete them.
And finally Event or won buildings you can store, or sell in the Antique Dealer.
(some won buildings are actually from the menu, and they cannot be sold to the Antique Dealer. they do earn some return and are sold as described by Ironrooster.

spartacus2.0

There are four types of buildings. Great Buildings. Buidings from the menu paid for with Coins and Supplies. Buildings bought wit Diamonds,, and buildings you can win, or get from Antiques dealer.
Great Buildings cannot be sold. if you deleted them, you get nothing back.
Menu buildngs can be sold as described by Ironrooster.
Buidings bought with Diamonds also you get nothing back if you delete them.
And finally Event or won buildings you can store, or sell in the Antique Dealer.
(some won buildings are actually from the menu, and they cannot be sold to the Antique Dealer. they do earn some return and are sold as described by Ironrooster.
If you won a menu building and it's still in your Inventory, you still can sell it to the Antiques Dealer.

BAfromKC

For the browser
Click on the hammer icon to bring up the construction options. That will also open the box with the $ sign.
Click on the $ sign and your cursor changes to $.
Click on the building you want to sell.

It may be different on mobile.
COOL, thanks. I've been 'away' for so long I'm having trouble remembering it all. I'm looking, now that I plan to continue playing every day, for a Guild to join. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks again...

Kranyar the Mysterious

COOL, thanks. I've been 'away' for so long I'm having trouble remembering it all. I'm looking, now that I plan to continue playing every day, for a Guild to join. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks again...
Hard to say, since there are so many worlds, and we don't know which one you are playing.

As a general suggestion I'd currently pick a guild ranked somewhere between #25 and #50 that has open enrollment and see how you like it. Or...

You could also try guild hopping for a bit to build up your coins and blueprints (by hopping in, aiding everyone, then hopping out) and while there look at their guild threads to see how active they are. After a few guilds you will start to notice the differences, especially if a guild has really strict requirements or is pretty dead. Also check for trades in your favor as you jump through as well.