• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Bian Mian

1. Feedback for the New World - Dilmun

Some years ago i played games where you could compete against players investing money. Mostly instead of money i invested time. A lot. That seems impossible now in FoE. So of course there is still a lot to explore but only like a tourist, not really like someone who can compete. It's not only...
  2. Feedback for the New World - Dilmun

My 6th city. I had to try to be once at the start one day. Reached to stop on the first iron age quest. Got my fruit farm, my marble mine, 100 friends. Check the city of the number one. WHAT??? A castle so... huge! A forest of high tech GBs. A dozen of WW. That pirate hideout high leveled. And...
  3. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

On the very last update you can accelerate (!) building construction by watching an ad. You got a second round pop up near the one for diams so your screen can get really quickly fully covered of these pop up , for exemple when putting culture filling building in a settlement. Then if you take...
  4. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

It's hard to not see them. Stickers on boxes, on the tavern... Really make the game more ugly. They interfere a lot in the gameplay, simply compare the rewards between the old incidents and the new. Last i m bored to see everyday the same sniper butt it should be like some hundred times or...
  5. Aid All Feedback

you know which building but not which BP in the building.
  6. So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

Well, to have whenever the ability to cheat myself is an issue for me.
  7. New player here, question about those who don't wantbto buy anything.

Slowing down is a pretty good idea. If you don't the game will push you to do so....
  8. About updates

Update to do today, so i am just ice cold out of the train. Any way to not pass through Google store? I'm desperate.
  9. Don't You Hate It When...

What i hate most is to not get the last leveling for a special building, that makes always such a difference.
  10. fp production according to age?

Ok i went back in the thread and that was a bit of necro. Now it's interesting as in fact it seems we do more fps as before.
  11. New player here, question about those who don't wantbto buy anything.

The OP was from someone playing on its very first day so in my opinion many of the answers are off topic... So my own answer is It's a kind of game that: No need to buy anything. You can but then will spoil the difficulty. The time you can play is limited (less later) so just do something else...
  12. fp production according to age?

End LMA, around hundred FPS. No GB producing thrm but a bunch of special buildings. I am kind of new with a few months of existence so in detail: 90 from SBs and such, 11 castle, 11 mainhall and 24 daily prod.
  13. Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

Well, i didn't find stats here, i mean for this one. I'll search somewhere else.
  14. Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

Ok my stats were in LMA. What will the event building be in SAJM? According to the introduction of the event, seems to be capped at 22% (which would make the 2 WP2 8% better for att)