• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

About updates

Bian Mian

Would it be possible to update with some alternative link not using google store? I mean this game is running very smoothly in a country not welcoming google store until... i get to update it. Then i use vpn when i can but that's not always the case.

So it would be very great in my opinion if a large population of gamers could join and enjoy that game (i'm addicted already affter a few months) and not just have to give up because of these updates through google store. I mean everything else is running well, it is so frustrating.

I would gladly do it manually too, if any apk would be available. Anything i would do to not get stuck and lose my progress, guild and friendships.

Last edited:

Bian Mian

Update to do today, so i am just ice cold out of the train.
Any way to not pass through Google store?
I'm desperate.

UBERhelp1

You're just going to have to use a VPN then, and change your location to a country that FoE is supported in the Play Store. Inno isn't going to release any official apks. There might be a way to find third party apks, but you'd have to go looking for those and deal with the risks involved with installing them.