• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ..Boudica..

1. ..Boudica..

Joke of the Day

My friend is always rattling off obscure facts and useless information, then giving me the rundown about how smart he is. Yesterday he told me how onions are the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut at him.
  2. ..Boudica..

Joke of the Day

A Buddhist walked into a pizza parlor and said "make me one with everything."
  3. ..Boudica..

Joke of the Day

If you want to know who loves you most, pop your lover and your dog into your trunk and go for a long long ride. Then pull over, open the trunk and see who's happy to see you.
  4. ..Boudica..

Antiques Dealer

I keep forgetting about the semantics in here :) I meant random in the sense that you're buying blind. Don't know what print it is until you pay for it, is all.
  5. ..Boudica..

We need new rewards in GE

Ah. Thanks for edifying; I don't have massive quantities of anything sellable in Inventory though, I sell stuff off right away so no build-up.
  6. ..Boudica..

Joke of the Day

...and if string theory's involved we'd have a dozen or so dimensions to figure into the equation.
  7. ..Boudica..

Joke of the Day

This one's for you, Sparta: It’s important to have a good vocabulary. If I had known the difference between the words “antidote” and “anecdote” all those years ago, one of my good friends would still be alive. ;)
  8. ..Boudica..

Totally agree. For the couple years I was running my guild I really only dabbled in GE bc it was a (thriving) NO RULES guild. When SMB recruited me they were like, only rule besides GbG participation is you do all 4 levels of GE, is that a problem for you? I was like "oh no! Not at all!" but in...
  9. ..Boudica..

Every 2 ho- that's kind of a waste imo. Have a little patience and do the longer sale, squeeze every coin/gem out of your stuff that you can. Or don't, won't hurt my feelings or anything I just prefer a better value. Only time I'll do a short trade is if it's a quest telling me to exchange ×...
  10. ..Boudica..

Antiques Dealer

Yup Totally random pick though. We should at least get better odds, like "BP for either Arc, FI or Colleseum. It's always a Colleseum print anyway...grumble
  11. ..Boudica..

Exchanging BPs to Level Up

That's the way to do it. Trading out prints just wastes all the extras you'd have had otherwise.
  12. ..Boudica..

Don't You Hate It When...

Don't you hate it when your perfectly synced city starts popping in different sections at whack times? Mine's doing it °again° ;(]
  13. ..Boudica..

Joke of the Day

This guy asked me the other day "hey, what's your body count?" I was like, whuh..?!? He replied " how many guys have you-- you know, your body count." Relived, I laughed and went "oh ok! Jeepers, I thought you'd seen my basement."
  14. ..Boudica..

Joke of the Day

Did you guys hear about the claustrophobic astronaut? He just needed a little space.