• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Exchanging BPs to Level Up

Kranyar the Mysterious

That's impossible. The game won't let you trade from a spot with only one BP. If you started with full sets, the worst you could end up with is 8 spots with one print and 1 spot with 2.
Could have been, it was a few years ago, but could have sworn I went down to just one print. Unfortunately I can't check since that city no longer exists.

..Boudica..

You must not be paying attention. You can't trade them, but you can buy them...just not specific ones, which is what you probably want.
Yes of course your correct JbG. But I never pull a blind print not even for prizes. I'm not great w the math, but by Kran's Algorithm I have about 1.9B too many ;[)

Agaselle

Dear community , verry likely all the other game mechanics are in a desperate need of adjustment toward more player friendly rules. But remember , it can be good to leave some problems to the professionals , thank s Inno.....//

Tranir

What a waste this policy of having to Exchange BPs to Level Up. It can take alot of time and FPs to get BPs, only to lose them in the Exchange process. If I earn a BP, I should be able to fill a square and level m up with it. Stop this cruel practice of having me burn through BPs without a single new square.

Agreed. And it seems in the long run it's just slowing progress down the road. Like robbing Peter to pay that other P named guy :)

CDmark

Well, the popular answer is no. BUT, like everything else in this game, it depends..and this one has rules.

#1) if your Arc is close 80, you may gamble, 1of 9
#2) lets say you have Himeji, and you never want to pass level 58, ok to gamble
#3) I dont have one but I am sure someone does..lol

Lets face it, poor odds but there are times it can be ok. My examples are all high levels and would never apply at lower levels of a GB.

Chino Kafuu

I stopped using the exchange a few ages ago. I just let my bps add up by aiding(from my rain forrest) and participating in 1.9s and swap threads. I lost 100 bps on only two that I needed. No more.

Chino Kafuu

That's the way to do it. Trading out prints just wastes all the extras you'd have had otherwise.
True but not when it takes 50+ tries. I have horrible luck. I rather have it "trade 4 prints pick a print". Over chose 2 and you might get the one you want.