• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Cassius the Penitent one

1. Cassius the Penitent one

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

It might be just me but it seem there are waaay to few pumpkins this year while the DS% stayed the same.
  2. Cassius the Penitent one

Just got my last upgrade. Had to squeeze water out of a rock to get it but thankfully i got it.
  3. Cassius the Penitent one

Why is there such a low spawn rate for pumpkins ? The % to win a DS is already low so why is the spawn rate so low as well ? Im literally 1 upgrade short from a full Asylum. I dont expect to get 10 full asylums, but 1 would have been nice.
  4. Cassius the Penitent one

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

It isn't, the ranking system is broken. In one of my worlds my guild is in diamond and we always get 1st or 2nd depending on who's on the map. Most of the guilds that are in diamond don't belong in diamond at all, at most they are gold level.
  5. Cassius the Penitent one

[Question] SAM Goods

But what about in GBG ?
  6. Cassius the Penitent one

[Question] SAM Goods

My GM say Warden and Sentinels are the best, than bots and Teslas are ok. She didnt say anything about SM. Would you recommend SAAB units over SAM ?
  7. Cassius the Penitent one

[Question] SAM Goods

Yea that's why i'm ageing up to it. I ,for some reason, loose a lot of troops even at lower attrition.
  8. Cassius the Penitent one

[Question] SAM Goods

I usually trade up for next age goods about 1k. Than when i age up i ,as quickly as possible , go through the quests careful not to miss the ones that give diamonds to get to the reoccurring ones. It worked fine. SAAB units are better? I thought only 2/5 of the units were good (Belt and Nail...
  9. Cassius the Penitent one

[Question] SAM Goods

What i mean is "Is it worth putting up the goods building on Mars vs doing reoccurring quests with CF for goods".
  10. Cassius the Penitent one

[Question] SAM Goods

My goal is SAM for better units. I hear that SAM units are the best in the game for now.
  11. Cassius the Penitent one

[Question] SAM Goods

Im asking is it more efficient to just do it with the CF, on mars or both. Yes I've finished it a long time ago and now im starting the SAM map. Today the 2nd province opens.
  12. Cassius the Penitent one

[Question] SAM Goods

I'm gonna be ageing up to SAM relatively soon and wanted to ask : Is better to produce SAM goods with the CF, on Mars or both?
  13. Cassius the Penitent one

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Well we're just testing this out in my guild so im not 100% sure but it seams that noone can post in a thread that is locked, not even the person who made it. My suggestion is so that only admins in the thread can post. For example in a GBG Targets thread only leaders (admins) can post and noone...
  14. Cassius the Penitent one

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Suggestion: Make its so that in the guild tabs locked threads only thread admins can post rather than noone.
  15. Cassius the Penitent one

New Message Center Feedback

There should at least be an option for the guild leaders to turn on/off the auto add function.