• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] SAM Goods

Im asking is it more efficient to just do it with the CF, on mars or both. Yes I've finished it a long time ago and now im starting the SAM map. Today the 2nd province opens.

Last edited:

BruteForceAttack

Im asking is it more efficient to just do it with the CF, on mars or both. Yes I've finished it a long time ago and now im starting the SAM map. Today the 2nd province opens.

If you plan to move up to SaaB fast, better to just do only CF. Reason being you need to Mars Ore for tech in SaaB and you cannot mine c-map for it. Yes you can build production building to produce Mars Ore. If you are in no hurry to move to SaaB both is good, you can probably trade SaM goods for SaaB easily. I'd probably keep some VF goods event buildings too...those are still in demand (at least on our server) .

If you plan to move up to SaaB fast, better to just do only CF. Reason being you need to Mars Ore for tech in SaaB and you cannot mine c-map for it. Yes you can build production building to produce Mars Ore. If you are in no hurry to move to SaaB both is good, you can probably trade SaM goods for SaaB easily. I'd probably keep some VF goods event buildings too...those are still in demand (at least on our server) .

My goal is SAM for better units. I hear that SAM units are the best in the game for now.

Agent327

What i mean is "Is it worth putting up the goods building on Mars vs doing reoccurring quests with CF for goods".

How do you expect to do recurring quests from the start? Are you planning on skipping two complete questlines?

Has doing reoccurring quests with CF for goods worked for you at the start of previous era's?

How do you expect to do recurring quests from the start? Are you planning on skipping two complete questlines?

Has doing reoccurring quests with CF for goods worked for you at the start of previous era's?

I usually trade up for next age goods about 1k. Than when i age up i ,as quickly as possible , go through the quests careful not to miss the ones that give diamonds to get to the reoccurring ones.

It worked fine.

You heard wrong.

SAAB units are better? I thought only 2/5 of the units were good (Belt and Nail storm). Would you recommend SAAB units over SAM ?

BruteForceAttack

I usually trade up for next age goods about 1k. Than when i age up i ,as quickly as possible , go through the quests careful not to miss the ones that give diamonds to get to the reoccurring ones.

It worked fine.

SAAB units are better? I thought only 2/5 of the units were good (Belt and Nail storm). Would you recommend SAAB units over SAM ?

SaM is easy for GbG...i'd stick with SaM over SaaB

Agent327

It worked fine.

In that case, what does it matter if you use CF or goods buildings?

How many of the SAM units are good?

Agent327

My GM say Warden and Sentinels are the best, than bots and Teslas are ok. She didnt say anything about SM.

Would you recommend SAAB units over SAM ?

No. When it comes to the age they are in they are equally strong. The difference comes when they are fighting other ages and has to do with initiative.