• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Catherine XVI

1. [Question] Governor's Villa aid

I didn't know that priority, thanks a lot! It truly is weird... I'm using self aid kit every day because of this problem. Still thank you for kind response!
  2. [Question] Governor's Villa aid

Wasn't aiding randomly motivate/polishes buildings via age order, from highest to lowest? I don't lack mo/pos, don't have decorations that might cause aid loss, and all other event buildings(Hippodrome, Treasury, ...) are mo/poed without problem. However Governor's Villa has been always...
  3. [Question] Plundered too much.

I've also done that... my collection times had been irregular, but seems like he is looking by seconds. Thanks for advice.
  4. [Question] Plundered too much.

One guy keeps plundering me every single day. He always take the most expensive building, and it has been weeks that he was in my hood. Each single time the neighborhood changes, he's in the hood. And plunders me every day right after all production is finished. I even don't know how that's...