• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Dan-El Krypt

1. Dan-El Krypt

Friends Tavern Upgrade

This idea was never meant to be a solution to any perceived problem, just a fun idea to discuss. And I certainly agree that tavern silver is extremely valuable and should definitely not be discounted. I use the heck out of my tavern silver on a very regular basis and would love to see some...
  2. Dan-El Krypt

Friends Tavern Upgrade

You're not wrong, but isn't that always a possibility? The guilds that are more noncommittal with lax requirements will have that problem more than those whose guild leaders monitor activity. Just like in a guild that will kick players for not aiding a certain number of times per week they...
  3. Dan-El Krypt

Friends Tavern Upgrade

I'm thinking whether they are on your friend list or not. As for the advantages, yes it could increase the amount of tavern silver that could be collected. Maybe even add some guild specific bonuses or perks for purchase in the Tavern shop? That way it could benefit the guild in some way by...
  4. Dan-El Krypt

Friends Tavern Upgrade

So this might have already been a topic for discussion and I missed it, but I think it would be cool if there was one more Friend's Tavern upgrade to include guild mates. Maybe make it a hidden basement for only guild members like it were a secret society trying to take down a sinister foe...