• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Dessire

1. Plunder progress

how to attack a plunder: step 1. have a friend in your neighborhood. step 2. see if one of the GB of the plunderer has the position 1 and 2 not 1.9 secured yet. step 3. see how many FPs are needed to close the level and if there is a player who already has put FPs, add it to the total...
  2. Chatoue frontenac is overpowerd

players who want more space are all the same. Imagine that Innogame gift you 20 new expansions and after a couple of months you have all those expansions filled up with new buildings, what are you going to do then? keep complaining about the lack of space of giving ideas like a way to shrink...
  3. Chatoue frontenac is overpowerd

US is a free country where you can say what you think with the rule of "do not be disrespectful". your posts are public, any person can read them and give their opinion about them :D
  4. Chatoue frontenac is overpowerd

Alcatraz, the original game breaker: What I am to you?
  5. Negotiating Nonsense

the 1 player guild who for 7 seasons was able to earn the 2nd and first place in diamond league alone by only negotiating: I am joke to you? the guilds where all members are sincronized and do 2 to 3 negotiations at the same time to insta get any territory: we are a joke to you? XD
  6. Good Job Inno

And here I am, producing 4485 venus goods per day thanks toy my arc, atomium, obs and SoH but I am not in a strong guild , I am in a pretty weak one xd