• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Jackshat

To those who complain about being plundered, I say:

1. Don't take it personal nor send hate mail to the pirate.

2. Keep a healthy supply of forge points (fps) in inventory.

3. Using that healthy supply of fps in inventory, relentlessly snipe your pirate's great buildings (gbs).

4. If your pirate appears to be waiting for the "double-dip" daily collection, level that gb and deny them that double-dip.

5. Pirates of Plunder, don't send me hate mail when I snipe your gbs and level them.:)

Dessire

how to attack a plunder:

step 1. have a friend in your neighborhood.

step 2. see if one of the GB of the plunderer has the position 1 and 2 not 1.9 secured yet.

step 3. see how many FPs are needed to close the level and if there is a player who already has put FPs, add it to the total.

step 4. divide that number by 3. (for example, if the number is 1200, the result would be 400)

step 5. if you have the arc with the highest level (min. level required = 80) put 1/3 of the total + 1 (401 FPS) and your friend 400 FPs.

step 6. enjoy!! see how that stxpxd plunderer now must spend a lot of extra FPS in order to level up his GB XD
by doing this, one time I made a plunderer spend an extra of 300 FPs to level up his GB. never plundered me again XD

Kranyar the Mysterious

see how that stxpxd plunderer now must spend a lot of extra FPS in order to level up his GB XD
by doing this, one time I made a plunderer spend an extra of 300 FPs to level up his GB. never plundered me again XD
If they put the building onto their swaps after you do that, then they really aren't getting hurt if they are able to get rewards while doing so, especially if they do it after they lock in 3rd. If I were them I'd be the one laughing if you overpaid for 1st and 2nd.

Pericles the Lion

how to attack a plunder:

step 2. see if one of the GB of the plunderer has the position 1 and 2 not 1.9 secured yet.

step 3. see how many FPs are needed to close the level and if there is a player who already has put FPs, add it to the total.

step 4. divide that number by 3. (for example, if the number is 1200, the result would be 400)

step 5. if you have the arc with the highest level (min. level required = 80) put 1/3 of the total + 1 (401 FPS) and your friend 400 FPs.

step 6. enjoy!! see how that stxpxd plunderer now must spend a lot of extra FPS in order to level up his GB XD
He probably stopped plundering because he moved out of the neighborhood. You described "3rd sniping" and left out the step where you reimburse the player that took P2 at a loss. IMO, your solution is more work than it's worth - but that's just me thinking. For all but very early cities plundering is not a big deal, ignore it.

Bian Mian

Still as plunderer, there is no big harm to go checking the defense and retreat when you gonna lose too much in the fight. (Besides the coins if you had aided and opportunity of a blueprint)

Richard Rambone

how to attack a plunder:

So as a stupid plunderer I have no open GB's available. I stupidly only open one level at a time just before I list on my guilds 1.9 thread. Then my stupid guildies level it before you hyper intelligent players can get a point in. If in a bizarre moment of stupidity my timing is off and you manage to get a few points on, I will stupidly go back to your city put 1 point on every building you have and then follow you even after you have left the hood. While you are still in the hood I will have two weeks to continue plundering you every day, stupidly of course. Thank you for pointing out the stupidity of my ways and of course, Have A Nice Day.

Johnny B. Goode

So as a stupid plunderer I have no open GB's available. I stupidly only open one level at a time just before I list on my guilds 1.9 thread. Then my stupid guildies level it before you hyper intelligent players can get a point in. If in a bizarre moment of stupidity my timing is off and you manage to get a few points on, I will stupidly go back to your city put 1 point on every building you have and then follow you even after you have left the hood. While you are still in the hood I will have two weeks to continue plundering you every day, stupidly of course. Thank you for pointing out the stupidity of my ways and of course, Have A Nice Day.
Your method wouldn't phase me. Every FP you put on one of my GBs is one point I don't have to put on. (Not to mention that in most of my cities only the GB I'm working on has a level open for your 1 FP.) And good luck plundering anything that matters to me. LOL

Kranyar the Mysterious

You don't sound like a plunderer, more like a plunderee. Real plunderer's don't worry about getting plundered, they simply raze and pillage for the thrill of it!

The Lady Redneck

I do not bother about being plundered. If I am dumb enough to leave stuff out then I deserve to be plundered. But I am a nice sniper. If I snipe someone I will aid them. Which will protect one of their buildings from being plundered.

And If I do open a GB to run it on the 1.9 thread and a sniper snaps a spot before spots 1 and 2 are loaded. Well win some lose some. No big deal.

What peeves me is that the present breed of wailers never send any dang love letters. You can attack. plunder, even flip their GB and what do you get in return for all that effort. Nada, Zilch.

Richard Rambone

You don't sound like a plunderer, more like a plunderee. Real plunderer's don't worry about getting plundered, they simply raze and pillage for the thrill of it!
Kranyar
I believe you may have missed a point there. The sarcasm level was dripping off the charts, and my reference was to how I prevent sniping not plundering. Even as a "Well known member" I would hazard a guess that you would prefer to not have someone snipe a juicy spot and then have to make up the difference out of pocket. With over 5100 plunder actions I have had my fair share of attempts at retaliation. I don't worry about plundering because I collect on time, but if you feel that sniping is no big deal like plundering then send me a friend invite and I will be more than happy to visit.

Richard Rambone

Your method wouldn't phase me. Every FP you put on one of my GBs is one point I don't have to put on. (Not to mention that in most of my cities only the GB I'm working on has a level open for your 1 FP.) And good luck plundering anything that matters to me. LOL
Well Johnny,
The post was not really for your benefit. I wouldn't expect you to worry about 1 fp or a plundered goods building. Because you may have such a performing city it washes over you. The tactic is for overly tightened sphincters who have a liberal view of the game who feel that we should all just get along in peace love and harmony. When they realize that even long after the season is over and I am still laying my "filthy hands" on their city the frustration level ratchets up so high that they are figuratively foaming at the mouth in DM's. The shear joy I feel when I when I re-post the vitriol in the guild threads and my fellow guildies are laughing their collective backsides off, more than makes up for a little inconvenience of following a trail of rice.to visit an old friend.
So Be Good Johnny and always let the sage words of Chuck Berry be in your wheel house.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar
I believe you may have missed a point there. The sarcasm level was dripping off the charts, and my reference was to how I prevent sniping not plundering.
If you were to look at what people post without sarcasm here all the time, you'd understand why I didn't catch that you were being sarcastic.

And you missed that I was talking about being plundered, not sniped. I get Magnum Opus' plundered occasionally, rarely anything better, so good on them. No one will ever snipe a building I am actively working on, and if they snipe one of my buildings under level 60, more power to them, since their fp will likely sit for months or longer, since I am probably never going to raise those further anyways if they are sitting unlocked, and I'm actually more likely to delete them. If they want to add more than 1.95 to one of my active buildings and you consider that a snipe then I am honestly quite ok with sniping in that case.

Last edited:

Richard Rambone

If you were to look at what people post without sarcasm here all the time, you'd understand why I didn't catch that you were being sarcastic.

And you missed that I was talking about being plundered, not sniped. I get Magnum Opus' plundered occasionally, rarely anything better, so good on them. No one will ever snipe a building I am actively working on, and if they snipe one of my buildings under level 60, more power to them, since their fp will likely sit for months or longer, since I am probably never going to raise those further anyways if they are sitting unlocked, and I'm actually more likely to delete them. If they want to add more than 1.95 to one of my active buildings and you consider that a snipe then I am honestly quite ok with sniping in that case.
All this back and forth is quite stimulating but somewhat disappointing as well. I was hoping to get a rise out of Dessire and start a round of quid pro quo with them. But alas they drop a smug bomb and turn tail. Thank you for the conversation and may none ever know your secrets.