• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Dogwithem

1. Lost World

I just said I was playing daily. No inactivity. Support is slow as hell. I'll probably lose interest.
  2. Lost World

I was in Bronze I believe. I was playing daily until I went to play the next morning and everything was gone. Including diamonds.
  3. Lost World

Now support is going to try finding my account thru Paypal.
  4. Lost World

I used to just click on my computer history-select the last time I played and everything just came back to life without any sign in screen.
  5. Lost World

I've checked the worlds that I've been in and I can try using a British or American flag symbol in the top right corner and I still end up back at start with NOTHING.
  6. Lost World

According to support my sign in name and password are correct. When I sign in it will show the play screen and when I click on play it shows a screen with all the worlds I've been to and suggests a new world. No matter which world I click on I get taken back to the very beginning when I first...
  7. Lost World

Hello. I just started playing on my computer about a week and a half ago. I woke up the other day and typed in Forge Of Empires on my computer and NOTHING. All my buildings and paved roads were gone. I am sent back to the very beginning of the game every time I try to play it. So far I haven't...