• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Dude Laffalot

1. Dude Laffalot

Snipping

sniping seems to have a bad name, nothing wrong with making a profit off of some ones GB, we all prosper this way. To me the only bad part about it is if you take a spot for less than face value on a friends GB, when you have the opportunity to pay to whole amount. Example spot is for 100 FP...
  2. Dude Laffalot

EVENTS SHOULD NEVER STOP

I enjoy this game, but it can get boring quick once all the buildings collected, troops built, city rearranged GE levels explored, content with battles completed for the hour. what else ? EVENT there ought to be one event after another, one ends, another starts, need sumtin to do, need more...
  3. Dude Laffalot

SWAP THREADS IN YOUR GUILD ?

in my previous clan there is a member that will drop a GB in the swap thread and state that it " protected " , which then the noobs will donate FP and at the end of the day or days 20 have donated and there are only 5 spots. SO I called him out as to his obvious lies and deceit and he would not...
  4. Dude Laffalot

What I am speaking of is NOT a 1.9 thread, but it is similar, because all SPOTS are SECURE, the player posting the GB has a responsibility to PRIME the building for EACH spot. He then makes a post about the BLDG, what SPOT is SECURE , a player takes the spot then post done, and the original...
  5. Dude Laffalot

I just moved into a Premier Guild with and advanced GB building thread. Yes they have a 1.9 thread , but I am fairly new to the game and my ARC is not that high yet, so they have what im calling "advanced GB building Thread " that is far better than a "swap thread" my previous guild had. I...
  6. Dude Laffalot

Looking for a new guild ?

hey hey , im looking for an Active Guild. I have only been playing for 2 months, im just over 1 million points now. I have quite a few Gb's, can get thru all GE and barely fight in GB at this point, but getting stronger. The Guild I am in is decent, but has a few active members and none post...