• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dursland's latest activity

• Dursland
    Dursland replied to the thread Feedback for Quantum Incursions.
    If that's important to you then you may want to look for a bigger guild.
  • Dursland
    Dursland replied to the thread QI.
    I would assume he gets the championship reward of the guild he's currently in, just like season rewards.
  • Dursland
    Victory Pillars give boost to red only. Monuments give boosts to blue only. So this means only monuments will apply to blue nodes and...
  • Dursland
    Those are some low numbers if you expect to fight effectively. I'm at over 400% blue boost now.
  • Dursland
    Dursland replied to the thread MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN.
    There was reasoning for beefing up the Settlement buildings - to incentivize people to play them and possibly generate profit in the...
  • Dursland
    Dursland replied to the thread Dragon Drone vs. Rail gun.
    If you want a powershot unit without recharge then go to Space Age Venus for Power Dragons. :D I plan to camp in Venus. I'll be there...
  • Dursland
    Dursland replied to the thread Yggdrasil tree not motivated ?.
    They reported this fixed as of the last update but it is still bugged.
  • Dursland
    There are four kinds of donation nodes: action points, goods, troops, and coins/supplies. If it is an action points node then there...
  • Dursland
    Dursland replied to the thread Feedback for update 1.281.
    I guess we'll talk about the community vote here. I picked out 5 ideas that were obviously awesome and I think most people will pick...
  • Dursland
    FoE is life lol. Also it's not tough when on 3 of them I only played the event for like 4 days total, going for board clears to get...
  • Dursland
    I'm on desktop and it's still not working. I just had to manually motivate my Yggdrasil and Shinto in us25.
  • Dursland
    Got zephy's on all 5 worlds. Gold f2p in us15. Silver f2p in us29. Lots of wishing wells and nice boosts to GE for my farms. Good...
  • Dursland
    Just noticed new notifications after the update, now for when QI production is done. We need an option to disable this specifically, or...
  • Dursland
    That's FoE. When GE5 first came out I couldn't do it for months. With QI I'm a little luckier, I had Shinto, Yggdrasil, and just...
  • Dursland
    I kinda like the way QI is set up to be honest. It needs more details and updates and adjustments but the concept is good.