• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Dursland

29th will be clean up your friends list day - from all the people who quit over GvG leaving and those who hated QI. By 29th they will be 7 days inactive.

On another note I'm personally looking forward to this. Heard it wasn't much fun but I'm down for more rewards.

JJ597

We were wondering if INNO would find a way to monetize Quantum Incursions. Answer, Yes they did. Same as recent events there is a Silver and Gold pass available. Will I buy either, No! Question, will all guilds have a potential to get the best rewards each season, or is this like GBG where you have to be in Diamond league and finish in top 3 to get the special rewards. Truly, the rich can get richer!

xivarmy

We were wondering if INNO would find a way to monetize Quantum Incursions. Answer, Yes they did. Same as recent events there is a Silver and Gold pass available. Will I buy either, No! Question, will all guilds have a potential to get the best rewards each season, or is this like GBG where you have to be in Diamond league and finish in top 3 to get the special rewards. Truly, the rich can get richer!
There's no leagues as it were. But to get the gold tier of the main reward building you need to do at least one of the following:

- Buy the pay Pass
- Make it to/through difficulty 8 or higher, which will probably require a decent size/activity in your guild
- Be in the top 10 QI guilds at end of a championship season

But the level 8 building (no silver/gold upgrade) is already pretty overpowered. And you can get that from just the free pass - i have 2 of them built so far on beta from 3 seasons in a guild of 1. So ultimately it depends how pissed off you get that you can't get the even-better versions of it :p

jaymoney23456

On Beta you had to finish in the top 10 or something to get the fragments for the highest level of the new colossus I believe.

jaymoney23456

They need to get rid of having a pass for everything. The point of a game is not to more and more determine who does best by who spends the most $$$$$$$$$.

Flavius Belisarius

Do combat buffs from your city apply to units in QI?

Do GB/Event Building effects apply at all to QI?

Other than scoring points, do Guilds actually combat each other in QI? Is the INO AI the only combat opponent?

Answers to these questions will determine my continued contributions ($) to INNO.

Johnny B. Goode

Do combat buffs from your city apply to units in QI?

Do GB/Event Building effects apply at all to QI?

Other than scoring points, do Guilds actually combat each other in QI? Is the INO AI the only combat opponent?

Answers to these questions will determine my continued contributions ($) to INNO.
I believe that the answers to your questions are "no", except for the last one, which is "yes". I believe that only buffs/effects from QI buildings apply in QI, and you only battle phantom (AI) opponents.

xivarmy

I believe that the answers to your questions are "no", except for the last one, which is "yes". I believe that only buffs/effects from QI buildings apply in QI, and you only battle phantom (AI) opponents.
Mostly, but there are a few exceptions:

Forgotten Temple from GE5 (50%x4 QI Boost):
1710993716125.png

Tourney Grounds from GBG-Diamond (25%x4 QI Boost):
1710993801773.png

And soon, the main prizes from the Settlements (various individually, but totaling to 100%x4 permanent QI Boost across the soon to be 6 buildings)

xivarmy

Exciting new feature. Everyone in my Guilds are getting ready for it. I hope it becomes a big success!
For some definition of success I'm sure it will! It has overpowered rewards. People like their carrots.

The gameplay I'm less confident in. It's pretty boring. Collect coins and supplies twice a day. Donate. Fight. Guilt your teammates into pulling their weight a little better possibly. Nothing terribly novel. If someone's hoping for new excitement in the game, this ain't it.

But if people are willing to play checkerboards in GBG for loot, I can't see why this would be much different.