• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by firebirdchena

1. sniping

Hi I'm not going to respond to those of you who appear to think that sniping is a sacred cow, except to say that I am not the first, nor will I be the last. So try to keep an open mind when you respond to the next one. Thank you Algona, you have given me another perspective that I will think...
  2. sniping

Good move Razorback. Shows a lot of maturity. My opinion is just as valuable as yours. Sniping does not hurt my GBs, it hurts those that are on there due to threads or f/p exchanges. In my years of playing, I have never seen 5 highlevel players leave the game in a 2 month period. Perhaps its...
  3. sniping

Boy, I don't get it at all. You are all railing against FoE coming up with a defence against sniping. You, who get hundreds of f/ps daily and take pleasure in the rewards, deny those same pleasures to players who only get 40 or 50 f/ps a day. I think that is totally selfish and you have...
  4. sniping

Graviton, you babble on, perhaps to confuse the issue. You also make a false accusation. Put on your listing ears. I did not say that I was out to stop sniping or ruin the game for others. I am simply asking for a defence against sniping. Why is that so hard for you to understand.
  5. sniping

I think it is only 3 players. That was when I was approached. Insignificant numbers, but when you talk to rookies and lower age players, who knows. Movements have a way of having a life of their own sometimes. Thanks for your help and advice, sound like nothing will change though. However...
  6. sniping

Graviton, you have a negative approach to open discussion if you don't agree with the content. Maybe its time you talked to players [lower era] Thanks Scheherazade, I have tried that and it does work, but still takes away from running your guild and your city as the game was set up. [ps, I like...
  7. sniping

I Play in D and W. In D, there are 5 long term players on my friends list, leaving the game. Their points are from 16 million to 2 at 60 million. Then there are the lower turnovers which you may expect. [13] These are occurring as we speak. I don't know how this forum works, but I did not come...
  8. sniping

Thats interesting, how do you know this? do you have stats to support that statement It would be good for all of us at the top of the heap, to remember when we were the little guy and this was a game to have fun in.
  9. sniping

Its players like you, at the top of the game, that ignore how other players feel. You might be interested to know how many players are leaving the game. Eventually FoE will have no choice as it is effecting their bottom line. Also , if as you say "ad nauseam" there must be many players who...
  10. sniping

Consider this please. I have been playing for over 5 years, therefore my GB's are at reasonable high levels. I have a number of guild mates who are rookies or under a million points. We trade f/ps to what they can afford and they look forward to collecting those rewards. Imagine how they feel...
  11. sniping

Has the response to sniping been positive or negative overall? Has it been suggested that a defence for it be enabled by FoE?
  12. sniping

Hi. I'm new to the forum. I would like to know if there has been discussion on sniping.