• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by gergor

1. New Message Center Feedback

It doesn't look like anyone at INNO reads this topic anymore.
  2. New Message Center Feedback

I absolutely agree, this should either not be an option in the first place (it isn't nearly as hard to delete the threads individually as it is for the guild admin to put them all back) or it should at the very least have a much different fail-safe prompt from the "Mark all as Read" option. Not...
  3. Inactive players, when does FOE bump them?

Investing in someone's GB has an element of risk that adds to the game. While I agree it would be nice to be able to strike someone that's been on my list for over a year without progress, that is purely cosmetic--the FP should not be returned or there would be no risk in deciding to invest...
  4. Guild hopping to snipe

After seeing a player repeatedly hop through my guild, put 1FP on several GB and snipe others and then leave, monitor the 1FP GBs until they can be sniped, etc. I posted the idea of adding a 24 hr wait time on joining a guild before allowing contributions to GB. The moderator shot that down...