• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Hallan

1. Battleground & the Siege Engine

TYVM for the comments.
  2. Battleground & the Siege Engine

Ah. Thanks for confirmation. Seen this used in concert w/ high speed attacks (lots of encounters) at start of BG more & more frequently., --- Is there a defense for this? --- Is there play imbalance with the unrestricted stacking of SEs?
  3. Battleground & the Siege Engine

Are the reductions in attrition cumulative from Siege Engines in friendly adjoining sectors? -- 2 SE in adjoining friendly sectors = 48% reduction -- 3 SE = 72% reduction -- and so forth...?
  4. Tactician Tower scarcity?

Thank you for the reply. With a reasonably robust Orangery and Kraken I have reasonable if not god-like attacks. I am partial to the T-Towers because they provide a city defender with an enhanced counter punch. One dissuades attackers from returning not alone by standing tough but by dishing...
  5. Tactician Tower scarcity?

Thank you for the reply. I missed seeing the T-Tower in the prior event, hence the question on availability and elapsed time. Also would eliminate the potential of a bug in the drop table, which had crossed my mind since I've been acquiring the upgrades but not even seeing the Towers...
  6. Tactician Tower scarcity?

Am I alone in seeing a scarcity to Tactician Towers? I accept that this is a relative hard-to-acquire item, but I'm wondering if the degree of difficulty needs a review by Devs. I see Sentinel Towers and their upgrades with roughly the same frequency, but not so with Tactician Towers. I've...
  7. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Wow, how awesome! Devs have found new way to redefine "over complicated time sink"! Somebody had way, way too much caffeine when reworking the event. OMG.... lollollol
  8. Research tech tree feedback

OK.... what am I missing? Where, oh where does one now enter FP to complete an item in the tech tree? I only see options to pay diamonds. This is embarrassing... what am I missing?
  9. Changelog 1.149 Feedback

Concur w/assessment from LadybugGirl7. Please extend my thanks to coders and especially to quality control for Job-Well-Done on these graphics. Information content matched by utility.
  10. NEW NEIGHBORHOOD MERGING SYSTEM Feedback

Since the change in how neighborhoods are structured, I have indeed noticed a significant increase in the level of difficulty in securing trades for goods from earlier eras. The earlier the era, the more difficult the acquisition. Perhaps as a compensation for a possible nerf to GBs that...
  11. Feedback for Update 1.61

Please... stop. For Guilds that are looking for permanent solutions, part of the answer may be to look at out-of-game voice channels and email. INNO: this is a game, not a social media platform. The message system is fail.
  12. Feedback for Update 1.61

generates monumental spam very poor message management capability this is a game not a social media platform... leave that role to Facebook massive incentive for Guild leaders to migrate to private voice channels very poorly done Inno, far below your usual standards. Very disappointing.
  13. Using missile-firing military units

Many thanks. Very helpful as was the guide.
  14. Using missile-firing military units

Another newbie question please. If I were to take 3-4 units onto the battlefield, lets say three are spearmen and one is a rock-thrower. 1) How do I select the unit I wish to move 2) Once I have a rock-thrower, or ANY missile-firing unit where I want it, how do I then get that unit to fire...
  15. Overemployment to Sell a residential building?

Many thanks