• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by jaymoney23456

1. What is driving people away from FoE?

I I would have to agree. Being in a lackadaisical guild with no requirements is not fun, as that means that few if any players will be on to chat and you cannot get anywhere in many of the areas that help grow your city.
  2. Feedback for the History Event 2024

You buy extra cards for the 50 game currency or just use what you have?
  3. Feedback for the History Event 2024

Yes, the graphics are horrid- matches the gameplay though. So far it seems pretty hard to even try to win the easy deck without buying extra health.
  4. [Question] How to Follow QI Settlement Build Instructions

Well that is an interesting theory but I don't think corporations need extra excuses to try to increase their profits.
  5. What is driving people away from FoE?

The GbG changes are disliked by many and are driving some players I know away from the game and making many others dislike GbG greatly.
  6. QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

That isn't what people are saying either. There could be some actual competitive balancing like placing guilds with other guilds of similar size/strength. The pro sports leagues do things to balance things out even. No reason it couldn't happen here.
  7. State of Forge message...

I highly doubt they bring back GvG at this point but who knows what they will come up with next.
  8. Feedback for the History Event 2024

You can land a jet on an aircraft carrier in the middle of the ocean though -just being factious but still I agree with the post that its irritating to have more than one kind of boost.
  9. QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

players keep gravitating towards the top 2 guild where I have my main city. Most just wanna jump on the bandwagon these days.
  10. State of Forge message...

The game keeps going downhill. Apparently even providing clear messages is beyond Inno's capabilities at this point lol
  11. MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

I would build another one with a QI boost -hopefully it would go on one I have though
  12. MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

It seems that even Inno realizes the GB's need to be upgraded at this point.
  13. QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

THe idea is a level playing field instead of just giving the same guilds an advantage that is insurmountable in everything. Guess that went over your head though.
  14. Feedback for the History Event 2024

Lots of players think the game is too time consuming these days. Your disagreement won't change that.
  15. Feedback for the History Event 2024

Who does Inno think has time for event after event that is time intensive to where you have to play the minigame every day? Need to have some of the events that are less time consuming at least some of the time.