• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Jools1956

1. Jools1956

An FOE Christmas

’Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the FOE Not a soldier was stirring, with no place to go. The arrows and swords were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that no plunderer soon would be there. The players were nestled all snug in their beds While visions of SOK’s danced in...
  2. Jools1956

Contest day 3

The witch. Cirgard
  3. Jools1956

An FOE Christmas Eve Story

’Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the FOE Not a soldier was stirring, with no place to go. The arrows and swords were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that no plunderer soon would be there. The players were nestled all snug in their beds While visions of SOK’s danced in...
  4. Jools1956

Propsal: Graphical Indication on Unattached Units

Hmmmm. Wierd. What we these banners for then? Hmmmm. Weird. What are these banners for?
  5. Jools1956

I’m not an FOE settings expert but I have weather effects, window animation, and ingame notifications checked in settings. Not sure if that helps but I play on IPhone and I have the banners. Maybe someone more settings literate can help
  6. Jools1956

This banner feature IS available in mobile.
  7. Jools1956

Summer Event 2018 Feedback

OMG people, quit whining. It would be nice to see more of a constructive forum. A forum with more suggestions and tips rather than a place for incessant whining. But since free speech is still the rule here's a few pet peeves and MY "whines": 1. Yes, there are a lot of events. So, don't...
  8. Jools1956

Need Advice - Seriously

Thanks for the advice!!!!!
  9. Jools1956

Need Advice - Seriously

Need advice on GB to build. Am in Industrial Age - Capital or Royal Albert Hall. But, here's the wrinkle - I am building my city age specific - which means no Habitat or Inno for quite a few eras. (Yes, I know most will say whaaat?, but that is what I am doing). So, if I build the Capital...
  10. Jools1956

Ideas to replace Store Building in Jade Relic

This comment was directed towards commanderstinkfoot.................
  11. Jools1956

Ideas to replace Store Building in Jade Relic

My experience using reconstruction in beta is obviously different than yours.....when I use it you MUST put back everything that you had previous to starting the reconstruction phase or it will not let you complete. So you either have to sell off what you "don't think" you will use before you...
  12. Jools1956

Share the Love, Everyone wins

Cirgard Please and thanks!
  13. Jools1956

Buying Lot of Alabaster from My Guild Leaders

Can’t believe I read the whole thing.....
  14. Jools1956

FORGE BOWL

The game is definitely different. I'm not sure there really is a strategy, I didn't find one. Perhaps another player can answer that question better than I. I just waited to use my "footballs" when the pillar came up (like any other event) and got lucky I think.
  15. Jools1956

FORGE BOWL

Maybe a little luck involved? My pillar upgraded to level 6 on beta without any diamonds, just playing the game. It's a pretty good building for the footprint. And upgrades without taking more space. A nice payout for a 3x3 IMO.