• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Just An Observer

1. Just An Observer

Fellowship Event Feedback

Color me mostly satisfied. I had hopes of getting RENO's but when the 6 Hour supply timer showed up as a Daily Prize, in I went whole hog since those timers are very helpful when handling the opening quests of an event in short order. That got me the main building and the one-off secondary...
  2. Just An Observer

Just an Observer

Just ONE account for me! It's all I can handle...LOL!
  3. Just An Observer

Stage of Ages - can you have too many?

I stored my Olympic Treasury, Fiore Village, the defensive Ferris Wheel and any other larger event building which was all D. Sentinel Level 2's offer the most punch per tile and that takes care of defense. You can use them to adjust to spaces nicely as well. The extra space freed up by using...
  4. Just An Observer

RENO's in Fellowship question

Besides someone being "in the know", I had hopes that someone switched their Daily Special and wound up with RENO's.
  5. Just An Observer

RENO's in Fellowship question

Will RENO's be available as Daily Specials in the Fellowship event?
  6. Just An Observer

what would your dream city look like?

For looks, I would stay in Iron Age and build Rome. That era has some attractive buildings IMO.
  7. Just An Observer

Future events

Animal Crossing does not even look like a building because it is an animal crossing...LOL! Some buildings see their values go up or down based on the era of the player. The two WP2's I stored will be back later though!
  8. Just An Observer

Guild leveling

Elephants pay off with Crowns too.
  9. Just An Observer

Future events

With me being in Prog, swapping out two WP2's for the Animal Crossing let me get more out of the same space.
  10. Just An Observer

Just an Observer

My karma is going quite well actually!
  11. Just An Observer

Windows10 with Edge bugs

I have a computer with Win10/Edge. All it is used for is to play FoE. My older computer handles everything else. So far no problems after a year or so from cookies, scripts, etc. If you have the space and money to spend, this might be a good way to go.
  12. Just An Observer

Feedback for update 1.235

That bug got squished out over here too. Glad to see it happen!
  13. Just An Observer

Feedback for update 1.235

Odds are that you are a "slow clicker". A bit of delay on the part of the player keeps the process moving forward. The bug is real.
  14. Just An Observer

Just an Observer

I made a stop with the Divas, where I said "It looks like I can make your Top Ten!". A leader there did not like that and gave me the boot shortly after GBG started, where I took on the opening session with all that I had and was #1 heading into the second session. In every guild I played a...
  15. Just An Observer

Just an Observer

I am not everyone's cup of tea but I am strong drink like Everclear...LOL! If a guild does not like highly active players who also are into discussions about the game, that is their problem, not mine.