• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Merchant trading idea

Just An Observer

Currently the Merchant can trade at 3 to 1 in their favor if you get the Tavern boost for it . The problem is that you can only do 1 Good at a time. I am a wholesale level producer of goods and offer them at 2 for 1 in the other person's favor but sometimes the market is so flooded with my era's goods that I would like to be able to have an useable Merchant. Doing 3K for 1K trades is my preference but it cannot be done with the current system.

Any thoughts?

JJ597

Currently the Merchant can trade at 3 to 1 in their favor if you get the Tavern boost for it . The problem is that you can only do 1 Good at a time. I am a wholesale level producer of goods and offer them at 2 for 1 in the other person's favor but sometimes the market is so flooded with my era's goods that I would like to be able to have an useable Merchant. Doing 3K for 1K trades is my preference but it cannot be done with the current system.

Any thoughts?
Question, How valuable are the goods you want to trade? Ie are you trading Arc goods or Oracle goods?

Just An Observer

Question, How valuable are the goods you want to trade? Ie are you trading Arc goods or Oracle goods?
Neither. The trades I wish to make have value to me.

Here's another Merchant trouble spot: You cannot trade up or down an era. That is a real WTF. Making the Merchant useful would help when goods supply overruns demand.