• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by KeithOfTheForge

1. KeithOfTheForge

Stage of Ages Selection Kit Fragments

Ugh. Thanks. Missed that probably because it's not white and blue. lol
  2. KeithOfTheForge

Stage of Ages Selection Kit Fragments

I feel kinda stupid. I am getting 6 Stage Of Ages Selection Kit fragments every day and I'm having difficulty finding out what building they're coming from. They're not coming from: Urban Metro Plaza (Aerial Eden fragments) Zephy's Fusion Drinks Level 3 (Urban Metro Gold fragments) Ethereal...
  3. KeithOfTheForge

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

The knowledge base article for the event is already gone? https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/2891 This is why I don't like the event info not being posted on the forum.
  4. KeithOfTheForge

Edited -Rival quest - problem fixed

Reset cost? I've had problems finishing a board maybe once or twice. How are you not finishing boards? If your reset cost is 320 that means your last one was 160? You were that far away from finishing your board that 16 more pieces wouldn't do it for you? I finished the entire Rival...
  5. KeithOfTheForge

Why don't Neo buildings benefit QI?

We get three different main city Neo buildings from QI but none of them actually benefit you in QI? Seems like a rather odd choice that the only buildings that benefit you in QI are from GE and GBG.
  6. KeithOfTheForge

They've lost their mind...

All items in the Item Shop now only cost Gemstones The Item Shop now only contains non-building rewards like Forge Points, Goods, Units, and other goodies So Gemstones are pretty much pointless now?
  7. KeithOfTheForge

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

It hurt a bit clicking on those 4 and 8 hour skips but I was able to finish my four Archdruid Huts. If I stay in Silver league, I'll be able to put a fifth down but I think I'm sticking with only one current event building. It's pretty big.
  8. KeithOfTheForge

Is the Time Skip calculation wrong in game? I had just leveled my Shipyard to 300 and had well under 1Q Shamrocks. The Time Skip in game told me I would make 6.6Q Shamrocks in four hours. I came back to the game after 3 hours and 45 minutes planning on using a Swift-Sham (needing 6.3Q...
  9. KeithOfTheForge

I really don't understand the cadence of the prizes for this event. If you buy the $24.99 chest, at 375 tasks (including the quest chain), you will have: Bases: 3 Upgrades: 10 Selection Kits: 1 Enchanted (silver) upgrades: 3 Mystic (gold) upgrades: 3 You can't even complete a second Mystic...
  10. KeithOfTheForge

Those are the Rune Garden and Sheep Shire. They have multiple looks so you can put multiples done next to each other and they won’t all look the same.
  11. KeithOfTheForge

That is hugely disappointing. Why would it be a Glassworks kit if we're getting one for quest #32 (finishing the entire quest line) anyway?
  12. KeithOfTheForge

Yeah. In my main city, I flipped my town over last night before I went to bed so Rival was a breeze this morning there. In my second city, I'm sitting at 33/38 tasks and have probably another 20 hours or so until I can finish it naturally. I may end up spending pots on a time warp to get it...
  13. KeithOfTheForge

There needs to be a confirmation when using the Quick Promotion. When you purchase the first level manager, it shifts the buttons over. If you're quickly leveling your manager more than one time, you can accidentally hit and waste your Quick Promotion.
  14. KeithOfTheForge

Anyone with a lower-aged city on Rugnir and a Titan city on Angkor?

My wife left her browser open and didn't realize I clicked in the wrong window. Yes, we both have accounts but we don't donate to each other or even trade with each other. Inno would know that as all of our diamond purchases come from the same Paypal account.