• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Kestrel WindReaper

1. Feedback for update 1.205

I had more of a question - what approximate game time will the changes be implemented on Thursday? Is it typically in the afternoon?
  2. Feedback for Changelog 2.104

And why not? Are you trying to dictate what my comment about the change log should be? I did not see any requirements about it. My feedback about the update is that it did not include the one 1000 LP guilds want to see happen and therefore was seriously lacking.
  3. Feedback for Changelog 2.104

My feedback? What about GbG? And the fact that 1000 LP guilds have been trapped in this vicious cycle of being sorted by Guild ID since mid-February, forcing guilds into match after match with the same guilds and seeing virtually no randomness whatsoever? What about the top guilds who never see...
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Right on! Nice to hear from someone who understands managing a treasury! We have a daily siege budget and a minimum threshold. Plus offer incentives to members to age out of undesirable ages. Add to that an SoH management plan. A year and a half into GbG and never have run out of goods. Now we...
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

LOL, you don’t need a lvl 100 arc to build up a good treasury for siege camps, it is besides the point. It takes about 3 months to get an arc to lvl 80 with a 190 thread. And once you have a lvl 80 arc, it’s fast and easy to get an Obs to 60. Multiply that by everyone in the guild.
  6. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

What about building up arcs, obs and atoms in your guild to take advantage of the the tools given in GbG to get more free sectors? When GbG first started, we had less than a handful of lvl 80 arcs, and began in silver league with a measly 288 MMR, so we created programs and focused on getting...
  7. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

An individual player advance limit in a battleground? Isn’t that currently called attrition? Implement that and watch every top player in every world quit. Also, there are some worlds where guilds actually do still battle each other quite fiercely - when we actually get into a round with other...
  8. Mughal Empire Cultural Settlement Feedback

Looking forward to seeing what the mechanics look like. I struggled with some settlements (Vikings) mainly due to time required to babysit it vs Egypt, which I enjoyed. Aztecs is kind of meh for me. I like that the strategy for how to complete settlements are different for each one and can fit...
  9. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

My favorite event, along with the Halloween one of course. Really love the daily special swap thing that was added as well. Also very nice buildings!
  10. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

We’ve noticed. But they should be paying attention. I have seen top player after top player from many guilds leave the game over the GbG issue. Diamond spending money making players. So many more getting really fed up. It’s all I can do to keep my own ultra competitive daily playing crew of 80...
  11. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Which is why if you group the 1st place winners together and 2nd place winners together, the alliance cannot benefit for more than one round straight unless they just happen to have a lot of friends among all guilds. Either way, they’d both still have to win their next match independently to be...
  12. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Well, I never claimed the idea would solve the bigger picture issue, but it would at least give the competitive guilds a chance to compete or farm with other active GbG guilds and help prevent their competitive members from drifting off into the sunset out of boredom. It would also mean that any...
  13. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The problem right now is that the pool of 1000 LP guilds keeps getting larger and competition grows thinner. The current systems shuffles all the 1000 LP guilds at random and strong guilds like mine end up in matches with guilds that can barely get out of home base. Why not match all the...
  14. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

We went for GbG because our guild has never been into GvG as much. I play with a handful of people but it just isn’t the same. For most families, reset is either family dinner or bedtime. GbG was so awesome for us when it came out. We were right at that perfect growth place as a guild to excel...
  15. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I run a top guild in Y and until a few weeks ago had been working on being the best GbG guild in our world. We have played every round of GbG from the start, and have been in Diamond for at least 14 months. We are now in our fifth round straight of zero competition. By that I mean that we have...