• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lifeguard

1. New World anytime soon?

^ I've heard your opinion, thanks for sharing! Would love to hear from others, thanks!
  2. New World anytime soon?

Do you think that if they kept GBG team match ups the same and never fixed the randomness of it that their spreadsheets wouldn't have reflected that too late? I believe what the player is "feeling" at the time does matter. But anyways we are getting off topic. Was hoping to get a bunch of...
  3. New World anytime soon?

I'm not saying that there are a few or that their are a lot; the whole purpose of this thread is to get other people's opinion. Thanks for sharing yours! :)
  4. New World anytime soon?

I believe influence and insight are very much connected. You can look at a spreadsheet all you want for the answers, but what Inno cannot see is exactly what their consumer base is feeling about the game at a given time...when the "numbers" tell them this information then it is already too...
  5. New World anytime soon?

I believe the players have the most influence on Inno's pocket book....so I would say not inno, not me...but us.
  6. New World anytime soon?

I have rerolled on other servers but I don't find it exciting... The whole point of a new server is to compete on a fresh world without the influence of time; why would I want to spend money on an old world that I know I could never achieve top rank on or even be in the same league as other top...
  7. New World anytime soon?

Yeah I know no one knows, just felt like getting a thread started would help Inno see that there is a demand for a new world. But to your point...wouldn't a special occasion be waiting 2 years from the previous world's creation? Some people get bored of playing a game if the only advancement...
  8. New World anytime soon?

Been about 2 years since the last one was created...would love the opportunity to start over and compete on a new world. I'm assuming I can't be the only one waiting to throw money at a new world :)