• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lord West

1. FOE tricked us

It might not be a bad idea for newer players but when you have been playing for almost a decade have hundreds of attack (some players over a thousand), make hundreds of FP per day and are getting 40+ unattached troops it's such a small gain almost an annoyance to micro and a waste of trade coin...
  2. FOE tricked us

Not the first trick but the title was in reference to Halloween. The act like the limited buildings are a treat but they are a trick. It's the next event that made it hard to be naïve. When they first came out with the 2995 diamond reindeer "gifts". That's when I stopped believing lol (FYI that...
  3. FOE tricked us

Anyone that wants more than a 1 day boost. Ya, placing 15 could get a 750% attack boost but 24 hours later I have nothing. I can already clear the lvl 4 GE every week. So, a one day boost does not really mean anything. The tower gave a great amount of dealer coin. I could use the coin to level...
  4. FOE tricked us

First thing, I am not bothered by existence of the buildings. It's the not allowing them to be traded. More specifically allowing them to be and stopping it in the middle of an event. The game has to make money to exist if players want to buy a limited building then let them but let everyone...
  5. FOE tricked us

That would make them the only buildings that could not be traded. I don't know if the others were because I never wanted any and never tried to get any before this. I do believe this is the first event that they can be obtained without the diamond line rewards. I never bought the 1200 diamond...
  6. FOE tricked us

You mean when the attack boost switched from just attacking army attack to attacking army attack + defense. That had some balance to it at least.
  7. FOE tricked us

This year we got tricked for Halloween. FOE gives us the Daunting Tower and Haunted Tree. I've been playing since 2013 and have ZERO desire to place either one of them in my cities. They did however offer a nice exchange at the Antiques Dealer. This is their ONLY real value. I spent a lot of...